Stargate was a very interesting franchise. It originally began as a movie starring Russel Crowe and the pervert from The Secretary, and it was a fun, b-movie sort of space romp where the bad guy was the character from the Crying Game but with a completely different surprise under their clothes.

Then, Stargate became a TV show starring MacGuyver and it ran for eight years, then they recruited the guy from Farscape and put him in the Stargate and then things got rocky and confusing.

Most recently, Stargate did what all old franchises have done lately, they had a reboot injected with strong, powerful female characters. It was called Stargate: Origins and tells a tale of Katherine Langford which someone is supposed to still be canon (I haven't actually watched it yet, so I can't tell you if it's any good or not, but it's a thing if you want to find it).

Anyway, as a way of getting people hyped for new Stargate, the people behind old Stargate have been uploading some feature length episodes in HD to youtube, commercial free. They have uploaded some great episodes, feature length mini-action movies, some great character dramas and some awesome stories.

Today they uploaded Sunday.

Sunday is not one of those good episodes. Sunday is bad. I hate Sunday. I wish everyone who made Sunday steps on a Lego.

Because I enjoy ruining people's days and I want other people to know my pain, I present to you: Sunday.

1 hour ago, SeanD McMahon said:

Stargate was a very interesting franchise. It originally began as a movie starring Russel Crowe and the pervert from The Secretary.

I am pretty sure it was Kurt Russell not Russell Crowe.