Rocky's Random Winning Thingy

Rocky

Sorry about the delay. Actually forgot it was up this week.

Current prizes are:
header.jpg?t=1533139399header.jpg?t=153411501790a7da4116341f65bf8e2e94960ae24f.jpg722ce15ff8bd821a24ae49557220d370.jpg

There is interest in Two Point Hospital so I'll throw it up again, Unfortunately it won't be drawn before release.
Football Tactics is thrown in because I've gone back and started playing it more and enjoy it so you should too.
The bundle and Gift card are the lazy options. Quick. Easy. Popular.
In regards to the Bundle, you can choose the early unlock between [Tales of Berseria, Staxel & Sniper Elite 4] or [Rise of the Tomb Raider]
Personally, I have SE4 and Tomb Raider and no interest in the other 2 so I'm stuck for a choice for my own collection.

Deadline is basically midnight Sunday, as per usual. Hopefully there is something for you to enjoy in these choices.

• Like 1

Forgot this was a thing again.. I'm terrible at this.

This weeks winner is...

@Ms. Canadian Destroyer
https://i.gyazo.com/88ec1624bd4f6c9c87960bb356538128.mp4

If you could add me on steam as soon as you're ready, we can get the ball rolling (Ball being the the three day wait for gift card giveaway). Link is in the first post.

Congrats to MCD and thanks to those who entered. Smallest group yet so your chances of winning seem to be increasing.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NEW FORMAT!!!
Just react this post to go into the draw to win this weeks selected game. I keep forgetting to do polls so this is the new and easier/lazy way to do this.

This weeks prize is Two Point Hospital.
header.jpg?t=1533139399

Prize will be drawn later this week (Probably my Saturday AEST)

Good luck to those who enter.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

The Draw is won... The Winner of the first Reformatted Winning Thingy and of Two Point Hospital is...

@OctoberRaven
https://i.gyazo.com/7290bdca9c79942138f4ed4f8fa7f461.mp4

I've sent a steam key to your PMs courtesy of HumbleBundle.
Thank you to all that entered. Was quite the turnout. Congrats again to ORO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I never actually thanked you Rocky. I appreciate it. I have no idea why you've chosen to do this but it's super nice.

Also, my prize ended up being $13 because I'm a silly Canadian and our money is worth less. Huzzah!

Nice win on the amount. I only get about $7 USD if I paid $10AUD.

There's no real reason to do it. I buy games and never play them. At least this way,  I'm sure others will be playing them and hopefully enjoying them. 

Also as a side,  a new game will be up for grabs this weekend for the following week. Not sure what yet but I have a couple in mind. 

OK a bit late but whats new. Sticking with the new format, just react to this post to go into the draw. Will likely be drawn this time next week.

This weeks game is
header.jpg?t=1535483447
Steam key supplied via HumbleBundle

Here is the actual game's intro if you think it'll help you think on it.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Another week passes by and another winner is drawn. Only seven entrants this time round which greatly increased everyone's chances of winning but there can be only one.

This weeks winner of The Universim is...
@Ms. Canadian Destroyer
https://i.gyazo.com/5d7f2e7e4970a38dd1b932dedf6a90d3.mp4

I will have sent you a gift link via PM right after posting this. Just follow the link to Humblebundle and follow the instructions and the prize will be sent out.
I believe this makes you the first Two-Time winner so double congrats :D

Remember, you can suggest me games to put up so I'm not guessing at what people might be into.

Thanks to all and grats again to MCD.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Time to clear out my Humble Monthly Bundle Duplicate games that I obviously don't need because they're duplicates... Yeah...
I've organised it into 5 packs so I'm thinking I will run it for 5 days at 1 pack per day. Basically advertise and give away a pack roughly every 24 hrs.

First pack... (Steam Only)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience  (Which actually contains both games but with all DLC so you have two copies.. I think... I dunno)

Just like this post to enter and I will draw it in roughly 24hrs time (Work permitting)

• Like 2

So I looked into it and it appears Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Edition does, in fact, contain both games and seeing as only two people entered, I'm splitting the prize. The draw is to see who receives The Definitive Edition (Which includes the DLCs) and who gets the rest.

And the more winner is: @Paton https://i.gyazo.com/64d8b4770c4d48931c819c2a72a9129b.mp4

I will send the key out to you now and the others will go to @Meacon

Today's draw is going to be a bunch of random games thrown together.

American Truck Simulator
Pathologic Classic HD
Darksiders II: Deathfinitive Edition
Dead Island: Definitive Edition
Purrfect Date
Sundered

As in the previous post, just react to this one to be entered into the draw taking place in roughly 24 hrs. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The second Draw has taken place and the winner of the Mixed Pack is @Liam. https://i.gyazo.com/15755b55d2ce88ade67b61bb9ad1a6c1.mp4
Congrats. I'll get the keys to you within the next 30 minutes.

The next pack is all the Non-Steam games I have remaining on Humble Bundle.

Overwatch + 3 Loot box codes. - Battle.net
Tom Clancy's The Division + Survival DLC - uPlay
Destiny 2 - Blizzard

I'll be honest, not expecting much interest, if any, for these titles but maybe someone has been wanting to try it out to see what the "hype" was.
As previous, just react to this post to go into the draw and it will be drawn rough;y 24hrs from now.
Thanks.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rocky 2K19 said:

The second Draw has taken place and the winner of the Mixed Pack is @Liam. https://i.gyazo.com/15755b55d2ce88ade67b61bb9ad1a6c1.mp4
Congrats. I'll get the keys to you within the next 30 minutes.

The next pack is all the Non-Steam games I have remaining on Humble Bundle.

Overwatch + 3 Loot box codes. - Battle.net
Tom Clancy's The Division + Survival DLC - uPlay
Destiny 2 - Blizzard

I'll be honest, not expecting much interest, if any, for these titles but maybe someone has been wanting to try it out to see what the "hype" was.
As previous, just react to this post to go into the draw and it will be drawn rough;y 24hrs from now.
Thanks.

Have wanted to try Overwatch for so long.

Already started forgetting about this thread >.>
I'm wondering if instead of doing a draw for this and seeing as @Meacon(Division) and @Paton(Overwatch) are the only two in the draw, would y'all mind if I just gave each of you the game you're interested in?
I'll just throw Destiny 2 in with the next mixed pack, which I'll probably set up tomorrow because I'm going to bed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1