EWB-FPL Draft League II - 18/19 Season

Adam

15 hours ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

I'm assuming there haven't been any agreed trades yet as nothing's shown up although I'm not 100% sure where they'd appear anyway.

Oh well it is good to see you know what you are doing.

• Haha 1

New Age Niner's

GK: Begovic, Gomes

DF: Walker, Kompany, Alexander-Arnold, Van Aanholt, Rudiger

MF: Kante, Erikson, Sane, Torreria, Moutinho

FW: Firmino, King, Muto

By the by where am I paying my money to?

On 05/08/2018 at 20:07, Gazz said:

MID

De Bruyne (he's KDB)

He sure is!

PM sent. While we're here, Week 1 results:

@MexicoJack 37-62 @Gazz

@Liam Mk2 59-29 @Moses Julep

@MDK 45-40 @hugobomb

@9 to 5 43-36 @DavidMarrio

@TCO 41-28 @Adam es Tranquilo

So, remarkably, our five debuting players all won against players who competed last year. The above results indicate the table order, with Gazz leading after Week 1. However, his 1st Round pick Kevin De Bruyne is now out for 3 months which is quite a bastard after only one game. His top scorer was Mendy (15), Sam's was Neves (12). Liam had Mane and Robertson in double figures, his opponent Moses' best performer was Willian tied with Laporte on 6.

Tightest match of the week saw Myke come out on top over Huw, with Richarlison (14) and Jorginho (9) respective top scorers. In the first David Derby of the season, Niner won out thanks to a strong defence headed by van Aanholt (11), managing to avoid embarrassment of leaving Rudiger and his 9 points on the bench. Dele Alli was top scorer for Dave Marrio on 9 points. TCO bested me with top scorer Pogba (10) along with Salah (8), whilst my best performer was Bernardo Silva (8).

Fixtures this weekend are Adam v MadJack, Gazz v Myke (tasty), Hugo v Niner, DaveMarrio v Liam and Moses v TCO.

Anyone made any squad changes this week?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

I've brought Ben Mee in for the injured Mawson as I didn't fancy doing without both him and Lovren for the next few weeks.

Who got Kepa?

Did you get my paypal xxx

1 hour ago, MexicoJack said:

At 22-22 before the Palace-Liverpool game I fully expected to lose. Pleasantly surprised to have comfortably won.

I only had Zaha left I think and you had Dummett to come off the bench so I knew I'd stuffed it.

• Like 1