TEW16 Real World Update: August 2018

Here is the update for August, a few bits of big news this month, firstly WWE NXT: United Kingdom has been added to the data, they are still a work in progress, in my tests WWE tend to call up who I've set as owner/booker (Regal & Brookside) and from some of the footage they have put out it seems like they are using the same announcers as NXT but since you cant assign them to two written deals it's all about making it the best we can. Another big update this month has been gimmicks, they have had a complete overhaul and have had a few new additions, I'm open to adding more sso any ideas/suggestions would be help. Other than that it's been the typical additions and changes I do every month, there have been some new Chikara additions this month so anyone who can lend a hand with a Chikara overhaul would be helpful.The full list of workers added can be found HERE. I've probably missed something but as usual I've updated what was posted in the threads. Oh and before I forget, enjoy this months new worker pack!

Enjoy

Database: August 2018
Graphics: August 2018
Workers: August 2018

Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Tag Experience Level To Matches
None: F- / 0-20
Low: E / 20-49
Medium: D+ / 50-69
Good: C / 70-99
Maximum: A* / 100+

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic

Aye, this is awesome. Thanks man. If I may ask, could you please make a list of the new gimmicks that were added also? I don't know if this constitutes as rude or ignorant, but I'm trying to build off one of your previous saves with the new content, so I've managed to import and tweak things as I go. Thanks again.

You should just be able to import them in, there wouldent be any clashes, although the only way to update the old gimmicks would be manually and I should know cause I have four other mods I have to manually update.

Just now, MegaCity1 said:

For the new content (workers/titles/companies/etc.) I've managed to port them over. I don't mind spending some time manually putting in the newer/updated gimmicks if I have too. I just don't know which are new/updated. 

They were all updated, I spent 5 days going through every one although I can't give a list of exact changes cause some did and some didnt need it but it's safe to assume every single on was changed, if you want to update them yourself go into the new gimmicks and give everyone a - before their name but don't add a space for example -Cowboy, then import them in and then manually check each one against the one in the data and delete the one imported in, this is what I did and will do when I get round to the gimmicks in the other mods of mine.

Understood. I wasn't sure how in depth that went with this portion of the game. I'll give it a whirl on my end to go through but I'm betting I get discouraged halfway lol That quick tutorial/explanation is much appreciated however and thank you for the response.

Thanks for the Update.

- Alicia Atout was born in June 1995.
- add an Impact Wrestling contract for Alicia Atout (ppa, personality, staff member gimmick or maybe add an Backstage Interviewer gimmick?)
- add an Impact Wrestling contract for McKenzie Mitchell (ppa, personality, staff member gimmick or maybe add an Backstage Interviewer gimmick?)
- According to cagematch Allie has last used the Cherry Bomb name in July 2017. Maybe change her name to Allie and add Cherry Bomb as an Alter Ego.
- remove Christy Olson from NXT. She was released in March 2018
- remove the injury for Danielle Moinet (she had her first match on the indy circuit back in may)

Also a quick question about retired wrestlers and non-wrestlers. I noticed that especially lots of "older" female stars (Cyndi Snow, Dawn Marie, Francine Fournier, Jackie Haas, Missy Hyatt, Stacy Carter, Tammy Lynn Sytch, Terri Runnels, Trisa Hayes) still have active roles. Are they still active as managers or personalities on the Indies?

4 minutes ago, No1Thuganomic said:

Also a quick question about retired wrestlers and non-wrestlers. I noticed that especially lots of "older" female stars (Cyndi Snow, Dawn Marie, Francine Fournier, Jackie Haas, Missy Hyatt, Stacy Carter, Tammy Lynn Sytch, Terri Runnels, Trisa Hayes) still have active roles. Are they still active as managers or personalities on the Indies?

Info on non-wrestlers activity is a pain to follow unless you are specifically following them. I guess some can be moved to out of the business.

-remove Ron Killings injury - last wrestled Samoa Joe on a recent SD

-Add Oney Lorcan injury - (Biff Busick / Broken Orbital - Broken Orbital - 9 Weeks)*

-Add Ruby Riot (Heidi Lovelace) injury - (Heidi Lovelace / MCL Sprain - MCL Sprain - 4 Weeks)*

-Add Bobby Fish injury (Bobby Fish / Knee Injury - Partial ACL Tear - 18 Weeks)*

*Light research done on recovery times for injury and return times based on current day from when injury originally occurred 

For laughs:

Added: Dog Bite Injury

Dog Bite - Singular - Minor - Out of ring - Prevents Wrestling - Ultra Rare - A Few Weeks - Temp Damage (Leg): 5% (?)

Edited by MegaCity1

2 hours ago, No1Thuganomic said:

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Info on non-wrestlers activity is a pain to follow unless you are specifically following them. I guess some can be moved to out of the business.

Took a stab at these to kill some time and for these ladies, this is what I was able to dig up:

Cyndi Snow - Change to: Cynthia Lynch - Set to "Retired"

Dawn Marie - Retired 2005

Francine Fourneir - Semi-Retired/Active (Your choice I suppose)

Jackie Haas - No indication if active or retired. Last match was in 2011. Set to "Semi-Active".

Missy Hyatt - Announced in 2016 she would do one last appearance. I set her to "Retired".

Stacey Carter - Still working the independents under her real name. Married to Sinn Bodhi. Set to "Active".

Tammy Lynn Sytch - Mixed bag here. She has legal problems. Still does an appearance here and there in the tri-state area. Set to "Semi-Active".

Terri Runnels - Retired in 2004.

Trisa Hayes (Beulah McGillicutty) - Retired in 1998

My bad I think I made that way too simple

- Retired is intended for wrestlers who no longer wrestle but continue doing other non wrestling roles (manager, announcer, road agent, personality).
- Non-Wrestlers are anyone who does non wrestling roles (manager, announcer, road agent, personality) but does not wrestle.
- Out of the Business and Deceased can't be used in any way in game.

Thanks, Who. Ok. I think for these particular ladies, at this time in wrestling, I've set them to the status I commented in here. But that is good to know moving forward. 

How would you set up All-In? Tribute show with Cody as the "tribute"? Size of show?  Workers from all over except maybe Australia? I don't know the intention of it as far as being a one off or annual but I guess that would be the player's discretion.

Edited by MegaCity1

17 hours ago, cerc1234 said:

Also would be cool if you added RISE Wrestling

RISE is in the database. Just not as an active promotion.

EDIT: remove Julia Ho from NXT and rename her to Zeda Zhang. She was released in June 2018 and uses the name Zeda Zhang on the indies now.

Edited by No1Thuganomic