EWBFF Matt Leinart League

Maxx

My guess is he had designs for this last pick to not be a kicker and then use the comp pick on a kicker, but I can't guess who he may have been targetting.  It's been 24 hours so that's

Chris Boswell, K, Steelers

@Plubby with the final pick and then back to Lowerdeck for the comp round.

• Like 1

Dragsy gets Matt Prater, K, Lions

And we're done.  Let us now have a discussion about how best to do waivers, because everyone seems to hate them.

4 minutes ago, livid said:

I seem to get a C every year. 

While you're here I'm going to go ahead and assign you a rival this year because I feel like you operate too far below the radar in this league.

So now you and ummm, I dunno @Plubby hate each other.  Remember that time one of your teams lost to the other's team?  You gonna take that?  BLOOD FEUD!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Maxx said:

While you're here I'm going to go ahead and assign you a rival this year because I feel like you operate too far below the radar in this league.

So now you and ummm, I dunno @Plubby hate each other.  Remember that time one of your teams lost to the other's team?  You gonna take that?  BLOOD FEUD!

Ok I got this.

Kellen Moore fuckin' sucks!!!!!! @Plubby

Lets talk waivers, as everyone seems to hate the current system (thanks @damsher hatfield)

waivers.jpg

These are our options.  I was tempted to use Sunday-Tuesday but that would mean you can't add anyone on Sunday mornings, as the waiver period would start then and anyone you add wouldn't be on your team until Wednesday.

First game of the week to Tuesday is the same thing, just pushing the waiver start period up to Thursdays, I feel like everyone will hate that.

Game time waivers, doesn't seem like there's enough info, I'm not sure when the claim period ends.

Continuous is what we have, the claims process on Wednesday, and then Saturday.  In theory this allows for players to get added to your team for Thursday games and for Sunday games, in practice this doesn't seem to be working.

None is sort of the wild west, its what we used to do.  All free agents are added on a first come, first serve basis and the only players that go on waviers are ones dropped from teams, then once they clear a waiver period, they're regular free agents.  This one is the least fair to everyone, the worst teams in the league have the same shot at adding players as the best teams, I'd  prefer not to use it.

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

Lets talk waivers, as everyone seems to hate the current system (thanks @damsher hatfield)

waivers.jpg

These are our options.  I was tempted to use Sunday-Tuesday but that would mean you can't add anyone on Sunday mornings, as the waiver period would start then and anyone you add wouldn't be on your team until Wednesday.

First game of the week to Tuesday is the same thing, just pushing the waiver start period up to Thursdays, I feel like everyone will hate that.

Game time waivers, doesn't seem like there's enough info, I'm not sure when the claim period ends.

Continuous is what we have, the claims process on Wednesday, and then Saturday.  In theory this allows for players to get added to your team for Thursday games and for Sunday games, in practice this doesn't seem to be working.

None is sort of the wild west, its what we used to do.  All free agents are added on a first come, first serve basis and the only players that go on waviers are ones dropped from teams, then once they clear a waiver period, they're regular free agents.  This one is the least fair to everyone, the worst teams in the league have the same shot at adding players as the best teams, I'd  prefer not to use it.

Game time is basically the same as the first one but it lets you add as FA until that player's team kicks off. 

What we have now probably works best in theory for everybody in the league given that we're not all in the US but I end up forgetting to check before Sunday mornings sometimes so might just need reminders or something?

Edited by livid