EWBFF Matt Leinart League

Maxx

I am glad I didn't ditch the Ravens defense after that 4 point game a few weeks back

3 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I was sure I was out of it this week after that performance by Mahomes but if OBJ and Austin Hooper can combine for 21 points I can still win! 😮 It's by no means a sure thing but that's totally doable 

I just can't get ANYTHING going with TE's this year.  Delanie Walker getting hurt did me in big time on the position and ever since I've been through about 5 or 6 TE's trying to find someone that works.  I had Watson for a few weeks, he did nothing, I release him and pick up someone else and he goes off and has a massive game.

Anyone got a TE they are willing to trade for Carson Wentz?

49 minutes ago, Lint said:

I just can't get ANYTHING going with TE's this year.  Delanie Walker getting hurt did me in big time on the position and ever since I've been through about 5 or 6 TE's trying to find someone that works.  I had Watson for a few weeks, he did nothing, I release him and pick up someone else and he goes off and has a massive game.

Anyone got a TE they are willing to trade for Carson Wentz?

I do!

1 minute ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I do!

A good TE?