2018 College Football thread

Lineker

What really angers me is that Ohio State got rewarded when they signed Meyer, because they replaced a corrupt coach with a better corrupt coach. 

I hated Meyer at Florida. Him being more successful there after being a quitter with the Gators just pisses me off.

Alright CFB fans which TCU home game should I be trying to go to?

https://gofrogs.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=208

Immediately rule out Oklahoma, that one seems like it will be the hardest to get tickets for.   Really tempted to go down the street this weekend and see Miami/LSU.

• Like 1

Huh, here I thought Texas Tech would be topping the list for high scoring.

The Ohio State game is actually comparably priced though its at AT&T stadium and the seats would obviously be further away.  I think I want to go for the authentic home game experience 

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Alright CFB fans which TCU home game should I be trying to go to?

https://gofrogs.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=208

Immediately rule out Oklahoma, that one seems like it will be the hardest to get tickets for.   Really tempted to go down the street this weekend and see Miami/LSU.

I'd recommend trying to go to the Texas Tech or Kansas State game. Oklahoma State would really be the best choice, but tickets for that will probably be hard to get, too. Though not nearly as hard as for the Oklahoma game.

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

Huh, here I thought Texas Tech would be topping the list for high scoring.

It really depends. They’re hit or miss. I put them at the bottom because I think they’re the team on that list least likely to give TCU a good game. Every other team will compete with the Frogs and at least make it watchable. TCU could beat Tech 63-42 and it would never actually be close even that close.

20 minutes ago, Busch Luck Fale said:

What will be watched by more people in Connecticut this evening?  UCF/UConn which will surely be a blowout, or the meaningless Giants/Pats preseason game.

Giants/Pats

UConn football hasn't been shit in years, and even when it was good it was still secondary to basketball.  The fact their stadium is in East Hartford rather than Storrs probably kills some of the vibe too.

• Like 2