2018 College Football thread

Lineker

Suppose it’ll depend on who gets it. The Cardinals, Falcons, 49ers, and Colts won’t take him if they get #1.

I suppose the Raiders could, though Gruden is likely to go defense with Bosa being a strong possibility if he comes back healthy.

Giants could very much take Herbert, though if they end up in the top three again.

True, lot of the teams currently in line for a top pick aren't in need of a QB. Ed Oliver is surely going to be sought after as well. With the Giants schedule and Saquon being Saquon they might eke out 1 too many wins this year and have to sit and hope nobody leapfrogs them in the draft order to take a QB.

1 minute ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I saw all these people on twitter saying they had never been more embarrassed to be Ohio State fans. Like were you not fans a couple months ago?

That's kind of how the Ohio State fan rolls. Just like Penn State fans who "stood with Joe Pa" when it was clear he knew of the kiddie diddlin'. Urban turned a blind eye to a woman-beater on his staff and Buckeye fans couldn't stand up for him fast enough. I'm glad they didn't just lose, but got bitch-slapped. Hopefully it keeps their ass out of the playoffs again. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

That's kind of how the Ohio State fan rolls. Just like Penn State fans who "stood with Joe Pa" when it was clear he knew of the kiddie diddlin'. Urban turned a blind eye to a woman-beater on his staff and Buckeye fans couldn't stand up for him fast enough. I'm glad they didn't just lose, but got bitch-slapped. Hopefully it keeps their ass out of the playoffs again. 

Alas, the voters have such a hard on for Urban and OSU that they'll only fall to, like, 5

Michigan has the “best loss” but LSU has like three wins better than all of Michigan’s. As you said though, it’s moot since we’re gonna get Alabama vs LSU soon and Michigan will have a chance for their big wins against Penn State and Ohio State. 

I just hope we finish #2 or #3. I don’t want Saban to have a month to prepare for us again. :(