NFL 2018

Lineker

• Admin
36 minutes ago, TCO said:

I take back not wanting Barkley at 2, this team was gonna suck regardless of that pick. Boy is special

Look a like we're in for a top 2 pick again anyway so now we get Saquon and a top QB.

Yay!

Aren't all the top QB's in next year's draft supposed to be not so great?

4 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Aren't all the top QB's in next year's draft supposed to be not so great?

Ah they say that a lot of the time. Said it about the Goff and Wentz class too. Could be no prospects though, but who knows yet? Herbert looks to be the consensus.

If they suck then nab Bosa and suck for another year. Odell is tied up and Barkley will have 3 years left on his rookie deal still.

This reporter on Sky News was watching the Seahawks train whilst talking about their game against the Raiders at Wembley on Sunday. 

He said “It is going to be a lively occasion. Both sets of fans are well known for being vocal, loud and colourful”.

Errrrm. 

1 hour ago, Busch Luck Fale said:

I like Herbert a lot.  If the Giants don’t take him, they’d better hope they get Tua in 2020.

Yeah, Herbert is about it for “top” quarterbacks, that I’ve seen so far. And even he is more of a Ryan Tannehill than a Goff or Wentz, I think. It’ll be a fine year to find a middle of the road quarterback, and I think there may be some potential with the smarter, but less physically impressive guys, like Kyle Schurmur, who is probably a 5th-7th rounder at best?

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 13:39, Meacon said:

Apparently Drew Brees was flagged for excessive celebration after breaking the record? 

The guy broke a career record, the referee presented him with a certificate, he hugged his offensive line and thanked them, and then kissed and hugged his kids telling them they can do anything in life, and they flagged him?

This league is stupid, yo.

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 14:01, Lineker said:

Technically a correct call <_< 

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 16:37, Meacon said:

Bwoop bwoop that’s the sound of the fun police!

Allow me to be the fun police of the fun police by reporting that the NFL say the flag was thrown against Tre'Quan Smith for taunting after he arrived in the end zone.

• Like 2

I think any rookie QB the Giants drafted would have been destroyed behind that line and probably set them back further. The real piece now is shoring up the line and getting a first round QB on a rookie deal. Barkley and OBJ can ride out their primes with a QB on a rookie deal, and then they can retool/rebuild around that QB once they wind up paying him a ton. It's a really great strategy and the way to go with how much QBs are getting paid. Try to have all the talent you can so you have as big a window as possible before you have to cut all your depth to keep the QB.

• Like 1