NFL 2018

Lineker

9 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Oh man, I put on the Eagles game and it’s 17-0 in the third. I take a nap and wake up to see they lost 21-17. Talk about sweet dreams!

Philly and Penn State are probably the two top fan supported teams in PA (Philly just being out the Steelers) imo, and both of them have the same theme this season that their rivals must love: both teams are mentally inferior and incompetent, blowing leads and not being able to close out games.

14 minutes ago, Busch Luck Fale said:

Amari Cooper has been traded to the Cowboys.

Oh jesus fucking christ we traded a first round pick for his lazy ass.

This fucking team.  Couldn't give up a third or second for Earl Thomas, but a first for Cooper?  Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

And my brother thought I was crazy to think we could get a 1st for Golden Tate. I said "Ya never know, remember when Dallas gave us a 1st and 3rd for Roy Williams?" 

Unfortunately Dallas isn't a possibility now....

And no, I don't want to trade Tate, but he is a free agent that is going to be 31 and will likely want a big raise. My hope is to keep him on a deal that benefits him and the Lions. 

14 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

And my brother thought I was crazy to think we could get a 1st for Golden Tate. I said "Ya never know, remember when Dallas gave us a 1st and 3rd for Roy Williams?" 

Unfortunately Dallas isn't a possibility now....

And no, I don't want to trade Tate, but he is a free agent that is going to be 31 and will likely want a big raise. My hope is to keep him on a deal that benefits him and the Lions. 

Tate to the Patriots was mentioned a lot out here, until Josh Gordon became available

Lol a first round pick for Amari Cooper? $13.9mil next year and then an UFA. Lovely!

On a the same note, the Raiders definitely could have afforded to pay Mack with the money they won't be paying Cooper and still have 2 first round picks next year. I don't like their moves but I admire the faith they're giving Gruden to plan long-term. It's something NFL coaches simply can't do 99% of the time.

Going to the Bears/Jets game on Sunday too when I visit Chicago. Totally sold out and got a Mack jersey to fit in and cheer Chicago on. Seeing as the Giants aren't in play-off contention I can do it guilt free! :D

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TCO said:

Lol a first round pick for Amari Cooper? $13.9mil next year and then an UFA. Lovely!

On a the same note, the Raiders definitely could have afforded to pay Mack with the money they won't be paying Cooper and still have 2 first round picks next year.

Three actually.