NFL 2018

Lineker

30 minutes ago, Meacon said:

And I'm sorry, Busch, but at this point we all have to band together and cheer on the Redskins, as they're the only hope of keeping the Eagles out of the playoffs. 

Yeah, they’re always the lesser of three evils for me in terms of division rivals.  I mean I’ll 100% be rooting for them to go one-and-done but for some reason my hatred for them has always been far less than that of the Eagles or Cowboys.

Just now, Busch Luck Fale said:

Yeah, they’re always the lesser of three evils for me in terms of division rivals.  I mean I’ll 100% be rooting for them to go one-and-done but for some reason my hatred for them has always been far less than that of the Eagles or Cowboys.

Incredible lack of success in our lifetime, I'm thinking. But yeah, I don't care what they do in the playoffs, just as long as they win the division and keep Philly out. Which no doubt means they'll choke and hit a five game losing streak here shortly. 

• Like 2

NFL was fun today. Lots of Eagles fans, I found myself rooting more for the Jags as the game wore on but there's no doubt who was the better team. Wentz is superb.

And the Cardinals completed a double over San Francisco with a last-ditch  Christian Kirk TD. Wonderful day.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DMN said:

B84I2hN.jpg

Lack of depth has caught up with us, really. The OL was always paper thin and we got very lucky with injuries last year, this year not so much. Bortles just isn't good enough of a passer to carry the offense and losing Fournette, Grant, Robinson (LT), Lee, Wells etc. has made life really difficult.

From the year start we've lost:

#1WR, #1TE, #2TE, #1LT, #2LT, #1RB, #3RB.

All of them for the season aside from the #1RB (Fournette) but who knows when he will be back.

Edited by Dan