NFL 2018

Lineker

16 minutes ago, Meacon said:

It’s so not.

And I owe @Buschie Van Wagenen a slap to the testicles should the Eagles run the table for sarcastically predicting it to happen once Foles took over again.

I’ve already punished myself by bludgeoning my testicles to the degree that I probably can’t have kids.  Spare me plz!!!! :crying:

Man, I think Smallwood had that, but if they say he fumbled it before crossing the line, I can't argue with that either

2 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

Chargers defense looked good today, and I worry about the Pats ability to stop the run.

They played 7 DBs on almost every play. It adds a lot of speed to the equation but Brady will presumably find a way to pick that apart faster than a rookie QB in Jackson did. As a result they'll play a more traditional set, and Brady probably picks that apart too.

1 hour ago, damsher hatfield said:

They played 7 DBs on almost every play. It adds a lot of speed to the equation but Brady will presumably find a way to pick that apart faster than a rookie QB in Jackson did. As a result they'll play a more traditional set, and Brady probably picks that apart too.

The way too early forecast for next Sunday, has it in the 20s up here.

Will be interesting to see how well the Chargers do in cold weather.

Sorry @Meacon I know you hate nothing more than an Eagles win, but I was certainly thrilled and cheering BDN Foles on the whole way.

That being said, I don't see how we don't get smokes by Brees and the Saints in the Dome next week. Just so long as the Cowboys lose too. Despite what some of you say, modern day Cowboys fans are worse and more entitled than Philly fans. Except @Maxx of course

23 hours ago, DMN said:

Brave words for a man still within Big Dick Nick distance.

:huh: What do those brave words have to do with anything outside of the Seattle game?  I laughed at Seattle's terrible kick and commented that humiliation being revenge for Romo's botched hold against Seattle.  

I spent that game assuming the Cowboys would lose, it ended up being a win that was gifted to us.  I have zero confidence going forward and assume they will getting wrecked by the Rams.