NFL 2018

Lineker

The Dolphins are the only team that Brady has double digit losses against, though his worst record is against the Broncos. One more to the Broncos will put him in the double digits against them, too, if I remember right. They're the only team he actually has a losing record against. (Though the Pats are the Giants' bitches when it comes to the Super Bpwl)

Don't know what the Patriots' overall record against the Dolphins is, but they did usually play each other tough even pre-Brady.

25 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

The Dolphins are the only team that Brady has double digit losses against, though his worst record is against the Broncos. One more to the Broncos will put him in the double digits against them, too, if I remember right. They're the only team he actually has a losing record against. (Though the Pats are the Giants' bitches when it comes to the Super Bpwl)

Don't know what the Patriots' overall record against the Dolphins is, but they did usually play each other tough even pre-Brady.

Miami is 55-52 against New England all-time, 38-16 at home. Brady is 22-11 against them. Miami used to be one of the top franchise in the NFL, New England was...not before Robert Kraft.

• Like 1

Kyler Murray is extremely interesting as a draft prospect. Were he a few inches taller he would be the already-anointed number 1 pick in the draft. But because he isn't tall there is going to be this skepticism about him. However, he's easily the best QB in this draft class regardless of height. Depending how he looks at the Combine will determine a lot. But if he's a surefire first rounder I wouldn't be shocked to see him go with football and return the signing bonus to the A's.

10 hours ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

The Dolphins are "seriously considering" trading two first round picks to the Ravens for John Harbaugh.

I am a John Harbaugh fan but I would take this trade every single time. We can just promote Martindale or Rosburg to HC.

3 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

Kyler Murray is extremely interesting as a draft prospect. Were he a few inches taller he would be the already-anointed number 1 pick in the draft. But because he isn't tall there is going to be this skepticism about him. However, he's easily the best QB in this draft class regardless of height. Depending how he looks at the Combine will determine a lot. But if he's a surefire first rounder I wouldn't be shocked to see him go with football and return the signing bonus to the A's.

I am a John Harbaugh fan but I would take this trade every single time. We can just promote Martindale or Rosburg to HC.

I would not mind Oakland taking Murray in the late first with either the Chicago or Dallas pick. I'm a Derek stan, but the extra picks might make taking a shot on Murray make a little more sense.

Bengals to name 35 year old Rams QB coach Zac Taylor as their new head coach once the Rams season is over.  Let's take a look at his coaching resume:

-Got his start in coaching due to being hired by his father in law Mike Sherman at Texas A&M.  He would go on to be a grad assistant for four years from 2008-11.
-QB coach with the Dolphins 2012-15
-Was promoted to offensive coordinator in 2015, during which the team went 2-3 with 17 points per game
-Cincinnati Bearcats offensive coordinator in 2016, team went 4-8
-Rams assistant WR coach in 2017
-Rams QB coach in 2018

And now with just five games as an NFL coordinator under his belt, he has one of 32 coveted head coaching jobs in the highest level of the sport.

The hiring bias in this league is impossible to ignore.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

Bengals to name 35 year old Rams QB coach Zac Taylor as their new head coach once the Rams season is over.  Let's take a look at his coaching resume:

-Got his start in coaching due to being hired by his father in law Mike Sherman at Texas A&M.  He would go on to be a grad assistant for four years from 2008-11.
-QB coach with the Dolphins 2012-15
-Was promoted to offensive coordinator in 2015, during which the team went 2-3 with 17 points per game
-Cincinnati Bearcats offensive coordinator in 2016, team went 4-8
-Rams assistant WR coach in 2017
-Rams QB coach in 2018

And now with just five games as an NFL coordinator under his belt, he has one of 32 coveted head coaching jobs in the highest level of the sport.

The hiring bias in this league is impossible to ignore.

OK, this one I can understand calling shenanigans on. There are definitely much better candidates out there, minority or not. Not even half a season as a coordinator at any level. At least Kingsbury has run a college program and is a 'big' name with a history of offensive success, this guy has basically done nothing in the NFL.

I know the Bengals have been respectable for like, 15 years now, but this reminds me of the old Bengals. Or the Raiders.

Still better than Hue, though.

• Like 1

I don't think height is everything with QBs but Kyler Murray is really, really small. He's listed as 5'10, 195 but that looks very generous. Russell Wilson has an inch and 20lbs on his listed metrics so I don't think the comparisons are accurate. Russ is also blessed with freakishly large hands, something that he shares with the other "short" QB, Drew Brees.

Tua is listed as 6'1, Haskins at 6'3 and they tower over him

Image result for heisman finalists 2018

I wouldn't be surprised if he comes in at 5'9 at the combine and I really think that's too short given his frame. I'd be terrified of taking him, his physique looks like Pat White's.

15 hours ago, DMN said:

I would not mind Oakland taking Murray in the late first with either the Chicago or Dallas pick. I'm a Derek stan, but the extra picks might make taking a shot on Murray make a little more sense.

Assume the Cardinals decide to draft Murray, would you take a trade for Rosen for the Chicago or Dallas pick?