NFL 2018

Lineker

15 hours ago, Pooker said:

I don't know what he expected after making that tweet. If that's not a "fire me now!" Moment, I dont know what is.

From what I've read, he was basically McCarthys "right hand man" anyway and probably wouldn't have been around much longer either way

Also, I feel really bad for Alex Smith :(

Heidi rarely pays attention to football, and was on the computer when i had the game on. The computer desk is just to the right of the tv. When Derrick Henry broke off that 99 yard TD run, she looked over at the tv and actually said "Damn!".

Still not my favorite reaction ever to a football play by her. (That would be Josh Dobbs' game-winning Hail Mary in the Tennessee-Georgia game a couple years ago, and she was actually cheering louder than me.) But still...

(She was raised in Mass, but moved here from New Hampshire. Most of her family are Patriots fans. Meh.)

P.S. When are the Jags going to wise up and get rid of Flowers?

Edited by GhostMachine

I can't actually watch the Shazier video yet, but just the still image of him holding a dumbbell is fantastic.

Meanwhile the Kaepernick/Washington refusal if nothing else will give him the absolute definitive evidence he needs to prove the league owners are conspiring against hiring him. Since Josh Johnson last threw an NFL pass, Kaepernick has won an NFC Championship and appeared in two other NFC Championship games.

5 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

Derrick Henry with the ol' 40+ point fantasy game. Not bad for a guy who in most leagues is a flex option or RB3.

Or in our league a free agent

19 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

The Chiefs have signed Sammy Watkins. 

Sammy Watkins has already suffered an injury; it's said to be significant.

Eh what? Watkins signed a big deal for the Chiefs in the summer, he's been there the whole season!

34 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

The Chiefs have signed Sammy Watkins. 

Sammy Watkins has already suffered an injury; it's said to be significant.

I believe he meant Kelvin Benjamin.

Interesting move by Big Red, wonder if he'll even get on the field.

Edited by punky