NFL 2018

Lineker

1 minute ago, Lineklaus said:

I was really tired when I got the alert on my phone and I honestly can't remember/don't care at this point.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Wait so hang on. Benjamin has signed for the Chiefs, but it's Watkins who has suffered an injury.

Or has Benjamin also suffered an injury after one day? I can't find anything on that.

They signed Benjamin basically because Watkins aggravated his ongoing foot issue and is expected to miss 4-6 weeks. 

18 hours ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

Per Ian Rapoport, the Jags are expected to release Blake Bortles this offseason.  They'll be saddled with $16.5 million in dead cap space for 2019.

Yeah an inevitable end. Curious if they go the acquiring a veteran route (Bridgewater, Flacco, Winston) or given the cap ramifications of releasing Bortles just tie everything to a rookie QB on a rookie deal.

A couple friends who are Jags fans were excited they kept Bortles, while I said it was a big mistake. Looking back, its too bad I didn't bet money on it.

Online friends, that is. None of my friends around here are Jags fans. Eagles, Redskins, Cowboys, Packers, Lions, Seahawks, Bears, Titans, Steelers, Saints and a few other teams. But no Jaguars fans.

7 hours ago, million$$man said:

I wonder what will be next for Bortles. 

A 1-2 year prove it deal to be an insurance policy 

Or, if one of the teams that needs a QB (Giants, Redskins, possibly the Bucs, possibly Raiders) signs him to a deal to be the starter because the coach believes they can fix him 

Or, XFL

I don't see the Raiders looking for a QB, Derek has very quietly started to get back to being pretty good. Everyone around him is trash, and he might have been part of the problem with Cooper, but he's played well the last few games.

giphy.gif

This might be the GIF of the season.  It's one thing to be confident in your own abilities, it's another to talk shit about other players and then watch those same players beat your team week in, week out.  I like the Jags for the most part but I'm glad to see things blow up in Ramsey's face. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

giphy.gif

This might be the GIF of the season.  It's one thing to be confident in your own abilities, it's another to talk shit about other players and then watch those same players beat your team week in, week out.  I like the Jags for the most part but I'm glad to see things blow up in Ramsey's face. 

BAH GAWD KANG, THAT MAN HAD A FAMILY

The other guy is a total savage too, look at him with that big drawn out throat slitting gesture.

On 08/12/2018 at 09:48, damsher hatfield said:

Yeah an inevitable end. Curious if they go the acquiring a veteran route (Bridgewater, Flacco, Winston) or given the cap ramifications of releasing Bortles just tie everything to a rookie QB on a rookie deal.

Kinda hoping they might be interested in a trade for Stafford. 

Stafford needs a new team, a lot of people here are getting the impression he doesn’t want to be here anymore.