NFL 2018

Lineker

1 hour ago, Pooker said:

There was an article posted somewhere here in Utah last week about trying to get the Raiders to play here next week. They could play in the University of Utah's stadium, which is fairly nice. With them moving to Vegas, and already being one of the closer teams to Utah, they have a built in fan base here, plus would have a good chance to add more fans to their base. Not an entirely bad idea, but I doubt it will happen.

Wouldn't be surprised if San Antonio tried to make a play on the Raiders too.

• Admin
14 minutes ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

Think I’m finally done with fantasy football.  Kyle Rudolph does nothing all year, hasn’t scored since week 3.  I finally replace him a couple of weeks ago and then he explodes for 32 points in the week when I’m in the finals.  Bullshit.

Well, Rudolph at Christmas...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

Think I’m finally done with fantasy football.  Kyle Rudolph does nothing all year, hasn’t scored since week 3.  I finally replace him a couple of weeks ago and then he explodes for 32 points in the week when I’m in the finals.  Bullshit.

I can relate. Missed the playoffs as the second highest scoring team in my league.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

I’m 100% certain the Pats will turn it on in the playoffs and go to another Super Bowl.  I’ve seen this story too many times.

May as well just send Brady off with another ring so everyone outside of Boston can be miserable.

You make it sound like that's a bad thing