Sign in to follow this  
Lineker

NFL 2018

If it seriously ends up being Pats/Eagles again, I’m done with the NFL.  Completely done.  There won’t be a doubt in my mind that I’m watching scripted entertainment.

This is going to be more of the same.

6 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

The Eagles secondary has been really great the past month and they've, though early, had a handle on everything Brees is throwing at them.

In a LOL Lions moment, the guy that had that pick for Philly today, the Lions had him and cut him midseason. He has since been a steady presence for Philly from my understanding. 

4 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

In a LOL Lions moment, the guy that had that pick for Philly today, the Lions had him and cut him midseason. He has since been a steady presence for Philly from my understanding. 

TBF we are his 4th team in 2 years and he was a UFA

The Eagles winning would be the worst for me. I live and work near Philadelphia and their fans are the absolute worst. 

Honestly I just want to hear the poor people calling into the Fanatic tomorrow morning and especially in the afternoon with Missanelli about how things went and hear them whine and moan and bitch and then talk how Wentz is the QB and then bitch when he cant do what Foles has

• Like 1

Yeah, this is a long, slow death for the Eagles. The fake and the string of injuries to the Eagles defense just completely destroyed their momentum. Too bad, I would like to see Bennett and Tate win another SuperBowl.

....I missed Pats discussion? My issue isn't with the team, it's with Tom Brady. The sooner he retires, the sooner I can like them.

13 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Saints not shutting the door when they have the chance...

Yeah this reeks of last week. I’m smelling 21-20 Philly.

2 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Noooo. Philly's D is exhausted and decimated by injuries, and Foles finally came back down to Earth. We're done 

Are you trying to out-sahyder me?!

See? I’m telling you. Busch doomed us to another Eagles Super Bowl. Nick Foles’ love of Jesus is stronger than anything else in this world.

5 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Are you trying to out-sahyder me?!

Looks like he did.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DMN said:

Looks like he did.

And I couldn’t be happier. :D 

1 minute ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

That was such a terrible decision. No need to rush a play before the two minute warning with that field position.

It looked like they caught NO kinda flat on that play, it was thrown in a perfect place and it just went straight through Alshon's hands.

That'll do!

Chiefs, you have one job to do next week. 

Torn Achilles for Rankins.

I"m ok with the loss.  Our offence just fell apart after the first quarter and while our D didn't play great, they played well enough that we didn't get blown out again.  Now BRB, need to jump on the Rams bandwagon