Bears def. Eagles

Saints def. Seahawks

Bears def. Rams

Patriots def. Chargers

Chiefs def. Colts

Saints def. Bears

Patriots def. Chiefs

Saints (hopefully) def. Patriots

But the Football Gods hate me, so I'm sure the Eagles will win it all again.

• Haha 1

At this point, I'm not doing playoff predictions. But at the moment, I know the Cowboys won't make it to the Super Bowl.

I'm hoping for Saints vs. Chiefs, but that doesn't mean that's what we'll get.

Nick Foles will likely end up being the highest paid backup in the league next year. But if they somehow make it back to the championship (hope not) and win (fuck that!), I can't see how they can justify making Wentz the starter again.

On 30/12/2018 at 01:16, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

Voters look at the stats first and foremost. 

No they don't, they look at storylines 😕

Mind you, getting Mahomes to 50 is a pretty damn good meeting of stats and storyline.

Foles was already paid $13 million to be a back up this year. He isn’t coming back to Philly. He still believes he can be a starter in the league and I’m sure a team like Miami may give him that opportunity as a stopgap between their new franchise quarterback whenever they draft another one. I guess Tampa Bay could be another spot too. It’s too early to go through all the possibilities but he’s gonna go somewhere where he will be the starter and paid like one.

11 hours ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

Todd Bowles has been fired

Ah man, they flushed Toilet Bowles?

Arians says he's only coming out of retirement if its to coach the Browns.  Which I hope happens, that would be super fun.  I don't know that Tampa Bay is an attractive destination outside.  Mike Evans is great but their QB situation is a mess and its entirely possible whoever they hire will end up saddled with Jameis for the next few years.  

Something something ***health issues*** something something 

Just now, Maxx said:

Arians says he's only coming out of retirement if its to coach the Browns.  Which I hope happens, that would be super fun.

Ian Rapport just reported that he just spoke to Bruce Arians, and he said he would listen to the Bucs because he worked with Jason Licht in Arizona 

Marvin Lewis is available.

1 minute ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

The Browns would be smart to hire Arians.  I really enjoyed their story this year but if they hire Josh McDaniels, who has zero business being hired as a head coach again after pulling that stunt on the Colts, I hope they go back to irrelevance.

I know 'Bountygate' was a thing, but Gregg William's earned that job. Arians is better, but Williams did a fantastic job.

• Like 2