NFL 2018

Lineker

59 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Coaching the Browns to a winning record only to be fired in favor of an Arians is one thing.  Being fired in favor of promoting your coordinator is quite another.  I'll never have any sympathy for the guy who orchestrated Bountygate, but man, what a swift kick to the ballsack of Gregg Williams.

7 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

He and BA worked really well together in Arizona though.

Apparently Nagy's dad coached Bowles in high school so there's a connection there too. Plus, there's just way more talent on Chicago's defense. 

10 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Hey, did you notice how well your offensive line did this year?

Thats because the Bears stole Harry Hiestand from Notre Dame. So you’ve been an enemy! Wanna wrestle?!

Oh.... :shifty: Well I mean we can probably get by without Fangio. Bowles is a good defensive guy right?

Kubiak back as OC is great, he can turn a little into a lot with his schemes. Expect Lindsay to have a massive season next year unless he gets hurt in which case whoever his backup is will have a massive season. Keenum might actually be a good QB with Kubiak too. Though I wouldn't be shocked, given how good he looked his one year with Kubiak, if the Broncos go out and try to bring in Flacco.

Just you shut yo mouth!

I don't think they're going to be bringing in anyone that isn't a rookie QB. I fully expect them to let Keenum play out his last year, while whoever we draft (Drew Lock maybe? I'm so not thrilled with any QB in this draft...) sits and learns Kubiak's system for a year and then takes over as starter in 2020. 

Jets expected to hire Adam Gase.

That also means Mike McCarthy will be out of the league in 2019 as the Jets were the only team he was interested in.  He’s got another season of pay owed to him from Green Bay, so he can afford to wait to see what openings there are next year.  I fully expect he’ll be coaching a team in 2020. 

Rejoice Jets fans, you get a guy you spent the last few years watching do nothing noteworthy in your division, while also pissing off many of his players!

Packers aren’t going to regret letting McCarthy go, he got stale there, it was well past time for them both to move on.

• Like 1