Fantasy Puck?

SeanDMan

16 minutes ago, Slogger said:

I didn't do anything this time.

Not doing anything is exactly the problem. -_-

3 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Good pick. Forgot about him.

It's an interesting pick, but looking him up on Yahoo he's arguably not even the best Mikko still available. >_>

Still, besides that guy who keeps taking Calgary dudes for whatever reason, I don't think there's been a bad pick.

I do question your Edler pick a bit, TBH.

And for my own reference: I currently have 1RW, 3C, 1D, 2G

...apparently I like centers. Which is a problem, because one of the big picks on my list that I just made is a center. And another is a goalie. Fuck the wings. And the Wings. 

2 minutes ago, Lowerdeck said:

Yahoo's rankings are screwy

Oh I agree, because in this case Yahoo ranks a guy with 700fpts last season at 62 while a dude with 1290fpts last season is ranked 204.

I'm not saying its a bad pick, maybe by the end of the year I'll look a proper ass, but...

1 minute ago, Ruki said:

I do question your Edler pick a bit, TBH.

Which is fine but fantasy points wise, Edler is ranked behind Burns, Hedman, Jones, Doughty, and Josi, ahead of Subban, Ghostbear, etc.

Burns and Jones are definitely going to have more help on the blueline this year than last so I expect them to stay the same or go down.

In Vancouver meanwhile, their biggest add to the defense is probably Olli Juolevi if he makes the team. So I expect their reliance on Edler to go up, and since he was 8th in fantasy points there's not much more up for him to go.

I might have taken him too early but he's a high incident defensemen.

• Like 1

I think Vorachek and Trochek (especially Troch) are great picks. I don't think you're going to have any issues.

2 hours ago, North Of Seattle SeaCattle said:

It's an interesting pick, but looking him up on Yahoo he's arguably not even the best Mikko still available. >_>

Still, besides that guy who keeps taking Calgary dudes for whatever reason, I don't think there's been a bad pick.

Get ready for another bad pick then!

James Neal, RW, Calgary Flames.

@damsher hatfield

I should change my team name to Some Assholes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, North Of Seattle SeaCattle said:

Not doing anything is exactly the problem. -_-

But doing stuff involves effort 😑

Considering that I've got both of them I've changed my team name to "THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE"