Fantasy Puck?

SeanDMan

So, since Slogger is a round bookend, let's talk a few things 

Scoring. What needs more weight?

Deadline. Season is under two weeks away. Shorter deadlines? Shorter draft?

That puppy. D'awwww?

1 minute ago, North Of Seattle SeaCattle said:

That puppy. D'awwww?

Goalies need more weight in scoring. If we can do something with saves, that would be big. Is it possible to do anything with Plus/Minus?

Deadline seems to be fine. I feel like we're getting close to done here.

That puppy? Totally d'awwww. Totally.

40 minutes ago, North Of Seattle SeaCattle said:

That puppy. D'awwww?

I'm a what? 🤣

Let's go with Ilya Kovalchuk and Ryan Getzlaf

@Maxx

3 hours ago, North Of Seattle SeaCattle said:

That puppy. D'awwww?

Yeah goalies need more scoring, whatever we can do to beef them up a bit. Maybe boost points rewarded for some currently tallied stats as well. I think maybe not full points for saves, but half points probably works. Percentage stats probably don't work based on our league's scoring.

Defensemen already benefit from hits, don't think we need to beef them up anymore.

JMarushin missed his window but since I am next I will give him a few more hours before I jump in and make my pick.

So @JMarushin buzz when you're good.

Oh come on, I have sacrificed a lot of time and effort for this game, I think the least you can do is sacrifice a child.

(jk of course take a bit of time)

2 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

Matt Duchene, C, OTT

@North Of Seattle SeaCattle

Sorry for the holdup...been a tough day peeps...think we're ok now though

On a personal level, I'm happy that you're optimistic about whatever's going on. I'm assuming it's medical related, and that's never fun to deal with. Been having a lot of that with my wife over the last few years, but it's especially bad when it's your children. So, happy to hear that everything is hopefully okay.

On a competitive level, we're all aiming to crush you, and picking people from Ottawa is really just helping us out, man.

1 minute ago, Gabriel said:

On a personal level, I'm happy that you're optimistic about whatever's going on. I'm assuming it's medical related, and that's never fun to deal with. Been having a lot of that with my wife over the last few years, but it's especially bad when it's your children. So, happy to hear that everything is hopefully okay.

On a competitive level, we're all aiming to crush you, and picking people from Ottawa is really just helping us out, man.

Thank you, I really appreciate that. It is a medical thing kind of...here is the details if anyone is interested:

Spoiler

essentially I was changing my 4.5 month daughter and went to grab an outfit for her and she rolled off the table and onto the ground. So my wife and I have been monitoring her for injury or concussion symptoms. So far, it appears as though we have gotten so lucky and blessed to have avoided any sort of injury. Combined with my uncle who has been fighting cancer going to the ER and then a gal from our church having a stroke at our talent show this afternoon...it has been a tough day. But everyone is ok for now and my daughter has been playful and happy this afternoon! 

On the hockey level...someone is going to get all the scoring chances and TOI in Ottawa and methinks Duchene will be one of those guys! Senators don't have to win for the Razor Leaves to win!

• Like 1