TEW16 Real World Update: September 2018

12 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Why would Nicole Matthews not be set to work in the States? She worked California, Illinois and Florida all this year.

IIRC she got stopped at the US/Canada border the other day and now has a situation like Mike Bailey where they can't come into the country for five years.

8 minutes ago, LittleDaniel said:

IIRC she got stopped at the US/Canada border the other day and now has a situation like Mike Bailey where they can't come into the country for five years.

Well, damn. That really sucks for her, but it's the risk you take when you work without a visa.

The thing I'm most interested in, is how the new US law about cannabis users not being allowed entry into the country is going to affect things. They're saying that if you invest in the industry, work in the industry, or use the product medically or recreationally, that you won't be allowed entry into the States.

I'm sure that's going to impact a lot of workers not coming up to Canada anymore.

9 minutes ago, The Banshee Fork said:

Why would it affect those coming "into" Canada? I would think it would hurt those going to the US.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I just screwed up when I posted.

That said, it'd be pretty shitty if Americans who are known cannabis users can come into Canada and get back to the States no problem, when Canadian citizens can't go down to the States.

Jungle Kyona and Natsuko Tora defeated Mayu Iwatani and Saki Kashima to win the  Goddesses of Stardom Title.

Mayu Iwatani, Saki Kashima and Tam Nakano defeated Jungle Kyona, Natsuko Tora and Kaori Yoneyama to win the Artist of Stardom Title.

Hana Kimura left Oedo Tai.

Edited by Mattidute

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic