Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mkpunk

EWR September 2018 Update

Recommended Posts

MLW stuff

- Remove Aerial Monroe, Austin Aries, Mia Yim, MJ Jenins, Sammy Guevara, & Santana Garrett.

- Rename L.A. Par-K to LA Park (change Hijo de L.A. Par-K to El Hijo de LA Park too). Set his finishers to Spear (Impact) & La Parkinator (Top Rope Standing). Add him to MLW as a heel with bad ass as his gimmick & Salina de La Renta as his manager. Add him to the Promociones Dorada stable.

- Remove Pentagon Jr & Fenix from the Promociones Dorada stable & Salina de La Renta as their manager. Add Konnan as their manager.

- Remove Garza Jr. & Sammy Guevara from the Promociones Dorada stable. Make Salina de La Renta the leader of the stable.

- Remove Aria Blake as Joey Janela's manager & add her as MJF's manager. Turn her heel.

- Add a Hart Foundation stable to MLW with Teddy Hart (leader), Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Brian Pillman Jr.

- Deactive the tag team Team TBD.

- Add the tag team Callihan's Death Machines with Leon Scott & Sawyer Fulton with 5 experience.

- Add the tag team ACH and Swann with ACH & Rich Swaan with 10 experience.

- Set the TV show Fusion to air on Friday.

 

MLW Staff

- Court Bauer is 40.

- Rich Boccini's birth info is July & 35.

- Remove Kris Levin from Impact & add him to MLW. Impact will still have 3 refs while MLW currently has none.

- Remove Dan Bynum as production from ROH & add him to MLW. Untick Unsackable.

- Add Charlie Bruzzese to MLW.

- Remove Alex Greenfield as a writer from Lucha Underground & add him to MLW.

- Add Robert Karpeles to MLW.

- Remove Bruce Prichard as a writer from Impact & add him to MLW. Switch him from writer to road agent.

- Remove Mister Saint Laurent from the workers list & add him to MLW as a road agent. Tick booker.

 

Random stuff

-  Add MJ Jenkins to WWE as a babyface under a developmental deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, DoubleJ13 said:

MLW stuff

- Remove Aerial Monroe, Austin Aries, Mia Yim, MJ Jenins, Sammy Guevara, & Santana Garrett.

- Rename L.A. Par-K to LA Park (change Hijo de L.A. Par-K to El Hijo de LA Park too). Set his finishers to Spear (Impact) & La Parkinator (Top Rope Standing). Add him to MLW as a heel with bad ass as his gimmick & Salina de La Renta as his manager. Add him to the Promociones Dorada stable.

- Remove Pentagon Jr & Fenix from the Promociones Dorada stable & Salina de La Renta as their manager. Add Konnan as their manager.

- Remove Garza Jr. & Sammy Guevara from the Promociones Dorada stable. Make Salina de La Renta the leader of the stable.

- Remove Aria Blake as Joey Janela's manager & add her as MJF's manager. Turn her heel.

- Add a Hart Foundation stable to MLW with Teddy Hart (leader), Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Brian Pillman Jr.

- Deactive the tag team Team TBD.

- Add the tag team Callihan's Death Machines with Leon Scott & Sawyer Fulton with 5 experience.

- Add the tag team ACH and Swann with ACH & Rich Swaan with 10 experience.

- Set the TV show Fusion to air on Friday.

 

MLW Staff

- Court Bauer is 40.

- Rich Boccini's birth info is July & 35.

- Remove Kris Levin from Impact & add him to MLW. Impact will still have 3 refs while MLW currently has none.

- Remove Dan Bynum as production from ROH & add him to MLW. Untick Unsackable.

- Add Charlie Bruzzese to MLW.

- Remove Alex Greenfield as a writer from Lucha Underground & add him to MLW.

- Add Robert Karpeles to MLW.

- Remove Bruce Prichard as a writer from Impact & add him to MLW. Switch him from writer to road agent.

- Remove Mister Saint Laurent from the workers list & add him to MLW as a road agent. Tick booker.

 

Random stuff

-  Add MJ Jenkins to WWE as a babyface under a developmental deal.

I am fixing those (and I think many were due to the data issues I mentioned or were ones I didn't know) but not the L.A. Par-K deal as the name of L.A. Par-K was the name the former La Parka went by La Autentica ParK or The Authentic Park. This is also how he is named in Mexican promotions so it stays.

Also for teams that have no names (like Swann and ACH), if there is no name I am likely not adding them baring if they have a true finisher to save room for real teams to avoid filling up the tag teams.

Edited by mkpunk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woah Woah Woah

On 03/09/2018 at 20:27, mkpunk said:

I am fixing those (and I think many were due to the data issues I mentioned or were ones I didn't know) but not the L.A. Par-K deal as the name of L.A. Par-K was the name the former La Parka went by La Autentica ParK or The Authentic Park. This is also how he is named in Mexican promotions so it stays.

Also for teams that have no names (like Swann and ACH), if there is no name I am likely not adding them baring if they have a true finisher to save room for real teams to avoid filling up the tag teams.

Appreciate all you do but I am an expert researcher on all matters La Parka. He is my favorite wrestler ever.First off, he should be about 70 over, his speed about 50 and technique about 60, brawling high seventies. He is the Minoru Suzuki of Mexico and over AF. He is going by LA Park. La Parka in AAA is the phony La Parka. Darth Maul mask=WCW Parka, Hockey/WCW style mask - fake parka.

Double J13 is accurate on LA Park's information. El Hijo de LA Park rarely uses El, he is often just Hijo de LA Park now. 

I have seen it spelled LA Park and L.A. Park, but the Par-K thing is not happening in this his most succesful year. El Hijo de L.A. Park or Hijo de LA Park both work. 

I would consider LA Park a tweener in Mexico currently. He is a rebel and a bad ass but his gimmick is a revolutionary type deal. Inspirational leader? 
Hijo de LA Park is a regular semi-main in Mexico, even will be Semi main @ CMLL 85th anniversario with LA Park, Caristico, Fenix and Penta el 0M. Would be my bottom dollar he debuts at MLW War Games. Court has all but told me so on Twitter without spoiling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For what it's worth posters for both CMLL & AAA for shows this weekend are using L.A. Park as his name.

 

- Brian Pillman Jr's birth info is September & 24.

- Salina de La Renta's birth info is February & 21.

- Brody King's birth info is March & 31.

- Jason Cade's birth info is May & 27.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raise Rush & LA Park Brawling stat to mid-eighties : they had some of the best brawls this year.

Decrease Mr. Niebla's Speed Stat to at least 30 points. I don't know how low his behaviour has to be rated but he wrestles drunk.

Add Gustavo Zavaleta, 55 as a medical staff for CMLL. 70 in talent, 80 in backstage. $15000 in wage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't had a look at any of the HIAC results, but many of the title changes since July aren't in this data:

  • Both Raw and Smackdown tag titles
  • Universal title
  • Both women's titles
  • US title
  • Intercontinental title

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MexicoJack said:

Haven't had a look at any of the HIAC results, but many of the title changes since July aren't in this data:

  • Both Raw and Smackdown tag titles
  • Universal title
  • Both women's titles
  • US title
  • Intercontinental title

Those will be addressed as will be any other title updates that I have missed.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remove Andrew Everett from Impact, he tweeted that he was given his release.

Make Alex Shelley a Non-wrestler. He "retired" recently & is going back to school. He did a promo on ROH TV announcing it, but said he might come back later once he's done with school & heals up from injuries.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Maybe putting Alex Shelley on hiatus is the better option here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SirEdger said:

 Maybe putting Alex Shelley on hiatus is the better option here?

No "on hiatus" in EWR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, my bad. I thought this was on the TEW thread, not EWR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remove Ayako Hamada from AAA. She retired in July after being arrested from a drugs charge, so set her to Non-wrestler.

Remove Josh Alexander from AAW, he is currently banned from wrestling in the US due to visa issues. Set his push to midcard though since he is a regular in Canada.

Remove Tracy Williams from WWN. He was announced by Gabe to be leaving for a while.

Add Harlem Bravado to WWN under the EVOLVE split.

Add Facade to WWN under the EVOLVE split.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

World Of Sport (WOS) back on ITV

With WOS back some of their roster are either missing or severely underrated and even available for a backyard fed

Rampage Brown needs renamed Rampage (WOS Champion)

Certain In game roster stars such as Viper are due a stats update she has been in WWE, IMPACT, Japan and starts with a low 17 (20-25)

Not In game (10-20 Over given UK Exposure)

Adam Maxted

Brad Slayer

Crater

Gabriel Kidd

HT Drake

Iestyn Rees

Justin Sysum

Kip Sabian

Liam Slater

Robbie X

Stevie Boy

Bea Priestley

Kasey Owens

Also Jack Jester and Ian Ambrose are not in the game (not in WOS)

Ian Ambrose (Scumbag as shortened)

(British) 

32 (March)

Speaks (Yes)

Old School Face (Face)

Over 15, Brawl 22, Speed 33, Technical 48, Charisma 48, Stiff 48,  Sell 48, Behavior 80, Attitude 80

Finsher Wombstone (Impact) Other Finisher The Sandy Hook Massacre (Submission)

 

 

Edited by teddybear28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, teddybear28 said:

World Of Sport (WOS) back on ITV

With WOS back some of their roster are either missing or severely underrated and even available for a backyard fed

Rampage Brown needs renamed Rampage (WOS Champion)

Certain In game roster stars such as Viper are due a stats update she has been in WWE, IMPACT, Japan and starts with a low 17 (20-25)

Not In game (10-20 Over given UK Exposure)

Adam Maxted

Brad Slayer

Crater

Gabriel Kidd

HT Drake

Iestyn Rees

Justin Sysum

Kip Sabian

Liam Slater

Robbie X

Stevie Boy

Bea Priestley

Kasey Owens

Also Jack Jester and Ian Ambrose are not in the game (not in WOS)

Ian Ambrose (Scumbag as shortened)

(British) 

32 (March)

Speaks (Yes)

Old School Face (Face)

Over 15, Brawl 22, Speed 33, Technical 48, Charisma 48, Stiff 48,  Sell 48, Behavior 80, Attitude 80

Finsher Wombstone (Impact) Other Finisher The Sandy Hook Massacre (Submission)

 

 

This is a North American game so sadly I cannot add this suggestion. I am laying off adds again this month minus a few (Great Gama) and next month I'm coming back swinging with adds.
The plan is to have the game update uploaded tomorrow night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see where you're coming from. UK Exposure means little in the "US Market" within this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mkpunk said:

This is a North American game so sadly I cannot add this suggestion. I am laying off adds again this month minus a few (Great Gama) and next month I'm coming back swinging with adds.
The plan is to have the game update uploaded tomorrow night.

The guys I mention have wrestled in north America from time to time plus would you rather have real wrestlers in than random generated guys, I would rather have Robbie X than some guy the game randomly has added tbh

UK TV is also online for oversees so it can have a lot to do with north American market us brits are slowly starting to invade the north American company's Joe Hendry for instance came out of ICW and has joined IMPACT.

Edited by teddybear28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, teddybear28 said:

The guys I mention have wrestled in north America from time to time plus would you rather have real wrestlers in than random generated guys, I would rather have Robbie X than some guy the game randomly has added tbh

UK TV is also online for oversees so it can have a lot to do with north American market us brits are slowly starting to invade the north American company's Joe Hendry for instance came out of ICW and has joined IMPACT.

The guys are not the problem. If I have stats, I will do my best to have them updated (I already upped Viper given her previous MYC exposure) and if they are not in the game, added for the November update as I cannot for the October update. FYI, Kip Sabian might be added as a slight add for this month due to seeing him previously in WWE UK stuff. I am not against adding the wrestlers, it is the promotion. 

Now if they do like Progress (which I'm removing for this month as the US shows are done until April next year) or New Japan (Which runs regularly enough to have as an actual promotion despite the touring commitment issue) does and run US shows, I might consider it. For the April game I might even consider RevPro and wXw as temp adds similar to Progress in WWN as they both already announced plans to run Mania weekend.

Also ITV is not available traditionally in America. I'm not saying you can't watch it in America, but because they don't run American shows, I can't add WOS. I'm sorry.

I realized that Strong Style Evolved was tomorrow so I'll do the majority of changes tonight and then

Edited by mkpunk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By GoGo Yubari
      Predominantly for the TV show. I guess if y'all want to discuss the movie and comics in here too I'm down with that.
      I liked that first episode, though man, it's going for a lot.


       
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for October, most of the updates this month has been changes posted in the threads, there was a few new workers added (full list HERE), but other than that it was just the typical updates of the month. My main work this month was going through my backlog and getting the picture pack sorted for this month. I will admit I didn't get through all the changes last month. mostly @Y2JFan111's lifestyle changes, mostly since I tend to put all the changes in the last few days and there was a lot of them to get through, should all be in by next month though.
      Enjoy
       
      Database: October 2019
      Graphics: October 2019
      Workers: October 2019
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
       
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord
       
      Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016
       
    • By mkpunk
      I'm back with the October update but it is a super-light one. Just data and no new workers. A lot of show updates this month. Just had a rough month. Should have some more freetime in October and November..
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/kdjvd9okvin40u7/October_Super-Light.zip/file
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for September, first off I finished up the pop levels from last month, have not expanded on it much yet but that's going to be an ongoing plan now. Not many additions this month (LIST HERE), mostly adding people needed for promotions or big debuts, on top of that two new promotions have been added as closed promotions at the moment, Nacion Lucha Libre and National Wrestling Alliance. Other than that it has been the typical updates for the month. I'm going to try and get an updated picture pack out at some point this month or for October, I've just got to get through my picture backlog.
      Enjoy
       
      Database: September 2019
      Graphics: September 2019
      Workers: January 2019
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord
       
      Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016
       
    • By mkpunk
      Here is the September 2019 update. This wasn't as big as other updates but that is because I tried taking care of some of the issues with wages. Here we go.
      Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vjo8nlwc3ymg5ru/September_Lite.zip/file
      Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vav1cwupgf3blmj/September_Full.zip/file
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. To learn more, see our Privacy Policy