Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story

ACCBiggz

Pre-Order: http://familyguy.fanamp.com/?L1890

Stewie, the maniacal baby genius, is distracted from his plans for world domination when he sees a man who looks just like him on television. Convinced that this man must be his real father (after all, how could he possibly share genetic material with the dimwitted Peter?), Stewie sets off on a cross-country road trip to find him. But his incredible journey leads him to discoveries far more vile and shocking than anything found in his diaper.

It's already been leaked on the internet, which is kind of scary.

And no, I don't know where to find it. I intend to buy it, I'm just saying.

I've seen it thanks to the wonders of the internet, I'm still going to buy it though.

I believe season 4 continues to air on Fox starting on September 11th for a few more episodes - probably up to and including 12 episodes to add to the other 10 already aired.

And the film is constructed from three different episodes ("Stewie B. Goode", "*Stu and Stewie's Excellent" and "And Bango Was His Name, Oh"). While Peter's plots are different from the first part to the second and third, Stewie's plot is continuous. It is a bloody funny film by the way.

I watched it at a friends house a few days ago, it was great. When they spoof the diabities commercial from TBS, I swear, I have never laughed so hard in my life.

Oh man, I really want to quote the diabetes advert so much, but since the thread hasn't been labelled with a spoiler warning, I can't really.

Hang on so if I buy the season 4 DVD when it's realeased it will have this movie on it anyway? Basically what you guys are saying is that this movie is constructed from 3 season 4 episodes that have been slightly edited to turn it into a coherent story?If that's the case I won't bother and I'll wait for the season 4 discs.

Hang on so if I buy the season 4 DVD when it's realeased it will have this movie on it anyway? Basically what you guys are saying is that this movie is constructed from 3 season 4 episodes that have been slightly edited to turn it into a coherent story?If that's the case I won't bother and I'll wait for the season 4 discs.

Season 4 will have a few different scenes to what is on this film set, it's up to you if you want all the jokes or you're content otherwise.

Season 4 will have a few different scenes to what is on this film set, it's up to you if you want all the jokes or you're content otherwise.