Great

ONO

Basically my iPod was wiped, for some weird reason, and I need new songs, to build it back up. I can't put the old ones on, as I wiped the computer earlier last week.

I'm into Oasis, Blur and bands like that. So recommend.

Unsigned bands like? .....It's all well and good to say unsigned bands but their are thousands and thousands of them (millions???) and quite a few of them really suck, and dont deserve to be signed. What unsigned bands do you like and think are good?

As for my suggestions I'm more into the harder stuff, but the obvious stuff like the white stripes, Stonesour. Gotta love Placebo.

Even pushing New Zealand music, Blindspott and Steriogram are worth a listen. (And of course 8 foot sativa (see sig), but thats a bit harder)

Guest Scotland World Cup Winners soon

also have u ever listened to 3 Doors Down they are a great band. Also listen to some Creed . And get a bi o Limp Bizkit

also have u ever listened to 3 Doors Down they are a great band. Also listen to some Creed . And get a bi o Limp Bizkit

Hate to be a grammar nazi, but give your posts a quick proofread before posting. No-one wants it to be perfect, but easily readable is nice.

3 Door's down is aight.

But I hate Creed and Limp Bizkit with a passion.

I think your joke account radar is broken.

Hate to be a grammar nazi, but give your posts a quick proofread before posting. No-one wants it to be perfect, but easily readable is nice.

3 Door's down is aight.

But I hate Creed and Limp Bizkit with a passion.

If you have your iPod set to automatically update new songs, I believe that when you remove a song, your iPod will also remove it. So, if you removed everything, voila...your iPod is empty.

Anyways, I recommend AFI. Lots and lots of AFI.