EWR 2012 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, first off, four workers on the "Removed" list (ones that didn't have pics, etc)

Damien Ryback - No Pic, No Info

Carlos Latino - No Pic, No Info

Juan Latino - No Pic, No Info

Junichi Yabuki - No Pic, No Info

I've also made some notes to pass along, but I'll do that in the next post, so that it's separte from this one.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?ngnqvdhix1jgmda

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?80cj6r04c2d3jm1

BEGINNERS: http://www.mediafire.com/?53p6m9q9rebwdwn

OK, notes:

Remove James Tyler Bailey from WWE. Wasn't he fired months ago? Change him to Production

Change Rob Feinstein to Production.

Switch Cary Silken to Production

I removed Bailey from WWE, but, we're currently at the minimum number of Road Agents, so we'll have to leave these three as Road Agents until we get others to replace them.

Rename NWA Anarchy to Anarchy Wrestling change Initials to AW

Rename NWA Hollywood to Championship Wrestling from Hollywood change Initials to CWFH

Rename NWA Force-1 Pro to Force-1 Pro change initials to F-1

Remove the NWA initials from the following titles

NWA Anarchy Heavyweight

NWA Anarchy Tag Team

NWA Anarchy Television

NWA Anarchy Young Lions

NWA F1 Heavyweight

NWA F1 Heritage

NWA F1 Tag Team

NWA Heritage - Rename to CWFH Heritage and Suspend the title

NWA Heritage Tag Team Rename to CWFH Heritage Tag Team

NWA International Television

We could change the NWA world Heavyweight title to CWFH World Heavyweight but I'm pretty sure the belt is currently the same and is property of NWA so we will have to see what they do with it in the coming months.

Plan to do this this month... With them leaving the NWA (I assume?) the banners and logos for those promotions probably will need updated too.

-Raise Mark Angelosetti's overness to 42

-Raise Saturyne's overness to 28

-Raise El Hijo Del Ice Cream's overness to 34

-Raise Ice Cream Jr.'s overness to 34

-Raise Michael Elgin's overness to 63.

-Raise Louis Lyndon's overness to 35.

-Raise QT Marshall's overness to 35.

-Raise Shane Strickland's overness to 36.

-Raise Devon Moore's overness to 46.

All of these are instances where, if I raise the overness to the suggested number, they'll need one (or more) card positions raised as well. Before raising them, wanted to make sure that raising needed card positions wouldn't be placing them too high up the card... I plan to do this segment monthly. If those who suggest overness raises check this themselves and include card position raises with the overness raise, it'll make things a bit smoother.

-Bill

Thanks!

Awesome job. I was ready to notify you of some overness changes but I see you got that done. Awesome!

Maybe change Slater's gimmick to obnoxious? He's more obnoxious too me than cocky. McIntyre's gimmick should be changed aswell in my opinion. Maybe rock star?

I know it's probably irrevelant but change Del Rio's short name to ADR.

Posted this in the other one but I think meant to put it here: Does WWE need to start off with all production staff it has theres a ton, doesnt the game only require like 1?

Does it need them? No, for the game to run, it doesn't NEED them per se... But, since we're going for the most accurate update to the current real-life situation and they are employed by WWE, they are in theose spots.

Unless you're playing as WWE, the computer will fire many of the staff members soon after starting a new game. If you're playing as WWE and want to fire some, you certainly can.

-Bill

went and saw NXT live last night so just a couple of suggestions, but I'm horrible when it comes to suggesting stats.

Big E. Langston is beyond over with the crowd. By far the most cheered man of the night.

Roman Reigns (Leakee) and CJ Parker also had the crowd going back and forth on who to cheer for so maybe a point or two for them as well.

I would maybe suggest a charisma boost of a one or two of the Ascension...they just commanded your attention.

For being new and not even in the tour book yet, Mercedes KV was getting nice pops for her part of the action as was Paige. I feel she is better then what her stats were already, so she generally should have a boost at least in technical, speed, and overness for sure.

Whatever Sara Del Rey is doing (she was there) she needs to keep doing because Summer Rae held her own very very well. Her stats need a good little bump across the board. (and plays a bratty heel brilliantly.)

(apologies for posting it in the October update not seeing November was already out!)

went and saw NXT live last night so just a couple of suggestions, but I'm horrible when it comes to suggesting stats.

Big E. Langston is beyond over with the crowd. By far the most cheered man of the night.

Roman Reigns (Leakee) and CJ Parker also had the crowd going back and forth on who to cheer for so maybe a point or two for them as well.

I would maybe suggest a charisma boost of a one or two of the Ascension...they just commanded your attention.

For being new and not even in the tour book yet, Mercedes KV was getting nice pops for her part of the action as was Paige. I feel she is better then what her stats were already, so she generally should have a boost at least in technical, speed, and overness for sure.

Whatever Sara Del Rey is doing (she was there) she needs to keep doing because Summer Rae held her own very very well. Her stats need a good little bump across the board. (and plays a bratty heel brilliantly.)

(apologies for posting it in the October update not seeing November was already out!)

Actual numbers would be great. Don't just say "so and so" needs a bump, actually put numbers.

I know I suggest months earlier that ADR's Speed needs decrease.

You disagreed for 57 but I stand that he doesn't need more that 61/62.

Technical could have a raise also (76 IMO)

I want to discuss his Charisma value - I think he is good on facial expressions but on the mic, he is pretty bad actually.

Thank you!

OK, notes:

Remove James Tyler Bailey from WWE. Wasn't he fired months ago? Change him to Production

I removed Bailey from WWE, but, we're currently at the minimum number of Road Agents, so we'll have to leave these three as Road Agents until we get others to replace them.

TBH, I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather have the game generate a few staff members than have the data in there inaccurate. BTW we could change the following guys to Road Agents to compensate for those three: Abdullah the Butcher, Ronnie Garvin, and Ivan Koloff.

-Raise Ahdmed Johnson's selling to 62, charisma to 63, attitude to 68, and behavior to 77. Lower his stiffness to 73. Based off of his shoot interview, add a dislike between him and Steve Austin, and him and Jeff Jarrett.

Edited by KrisClassic

Some news from All Pro Wrestling

- Dylan Drake is the new Universal Heavyweight Champion

- Will Rood is the new Worldwide Internet Champion

- Turn Daniel Torch Face

- Turn Jeckles the Jester Face

- Turn Damien Grundy Face

- Turn Dalton Frost Heel

- Remove Damien Grundy from TheAll Stars

- Remove Jeckles the Jester from Carnival of Shadows

- Corvus is the new leader of the Carnival of Shadows

- Add El Scorpio del Combate as an alter ego for OMEGA

- Add to the game Jr Kratos

Jr Kratos

Kratos

Male

Birth Month unknown

Age 26(Guess)

Heavyweight

Brawling 59

Speed 31

Technical 29

Stiffness 47

Selling 61

Over 9

Charisma 57

Attitude 95

Behaviour 95

Check Menacing

Wage 8000

Speaks Yes

Nationality American

Finisher Spear (Impact) (2x)

Employer APW

Face

Gimmick Monster

Position Midcard

Thank you!

OK, notes:

TBH, I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather have the game generate a few staff members than have the data in there inaccurate. BTW we could change the following guys to Road Agents to compensate for those three: Abdullah the Butcher, Ronnie Garvin, and Ivan Koloff.

To be fair, they aren't really "inaccurate," as many staff members wear multiple hats IRL... In EWR, we have to put them under one spot. But, I have swapped Garvin and Koloff over to Road Agents and moved Bailey and Feinstein to Production. Abdullah won't be in the December Update, as he turns 76 this month, making him too old for the data. So, for the time being, Silken will remain a Road Agent.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Thank you!

OK, notes:

To be fair, they aren't really "inaccurate," as many staff members wear multiple hats IRL... In EWR, we have to put them under one spot. But, I have swapped Garvin and Koloff over to Road Agents and moved Bailey and Feinstein to Production. Abdullah won't be in the December Update, as he turns 76 this month, making him too old for the data. So, for the time being, Silken will remain a Road Agent.

-Bill

Sounds fair for now. I do think that Silken would be best fit as a Production member, not Road Agent, for when we have the right number to make that change over.

JAPW and even their "developmental" promotion doesn't seem really consistent with things. I would suggest removing them. A promotion we could consider adding is IWA East Coast. Looking at their past results, they utilize a lot of in-game talent. If interested I will put together stats for their promotion. They could take the same slot, similar size, both use a similar mix of names of local talent that aren't really in any other promotions in game.

-Raise Dan Maff's brawl to 75, selling to 71, and charisma to 80.

-Remove Supreme Lee Great and David Starr from WXW C4. Delete the Culture of Charisma stable. Add a tag team between The Mastodon and The Dynamic Sensation, 5 exp.

-Raise assailANT's technical to 52.

-Lower Ares' overness to 45.

-Joe Gomez is the new WXW C4 Ultimate Heavyweight Champion.

-Raise Lance Erickson's brawl to 59, selling to 57, charisma to 55, and overness to 31. Check Menacing.

-Lower Chance Prophet's speed to 71. Raise his brawl to 73, technical to 46, overness to 38, and his charisma to 82. Make him a heavyweight.

-Raise Kahagas' brawl to 69, overness to 39, and charisma to 53. Lower his speed to 54. Check High Spots. Make him a heavyweight. Raise his wages to 20,000. He is the new NWA World Heavyweight Champion. Lower the NWA World Heavyweight Championship's prestige to 64.

-Make New Jack an active wrestler.

-Add Niles Young to the Campaign for a Better CZW. Change his gimmick to Underworld.

-Make Joe Gacy a mid carder in CZW.

-Remove WXW C4's developmental camp.

-Add Go 4 The Gold, a medium event for WXW C4, November.

-Raise Mark Angelosetti's overness to 42

-Raise Saturyne's overness to 28

-Raise El Hijo Del Ice Cream's overness to 34

-Raise Ice Cream Jr.'s overness to 34

-Raise Michael Elgin's overness to 63.

-Raise Louis Lyndon's overness to 35.

-Raise QT Marshall's overness to 35.

-Raise Shane Strickland's overness to 36.

-Raise Devon Moore's overness to 46.

Looking at where their overness is compared to where their card placement would be in their promotions, each one would be suitable and stick to what is going on in real life.

Edited by KrisClassic