2001 EWR Historical Scenario by Fat Frog (with Pictures, Logos and Graphics)

• 7 months later...

I figure you won't mind since you gave credit at the end of your first post, but do you mind if I use this scenario as a base to build my own Fusient Buys WCW scenario, as long as I give you and the various predecessors credit?

Not saying I am definitely going to take a stab at it, but it's something I have thought about over the years. I just wanted to get permission to use your scenario as a base.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Fat Frog first of all thank you for the scenario. I have decided to start with NWA-W and raise them up as a 3rd top company. I've currently just got them to National Level and have introduced 2 new titles and wondered if you had the graphic for the spreadsheet for a NWA National Championship and a NWA Jr Heavyweight Championship?

This looks promising.  Reminds me when I tried to make one from the same time, except my focus was based more on WCW and started in May with The Big Bang PPV.  I posted about it on here a few years ago but got tired of working on it and was in the early stages.  I can't wait to play this.

• 1 month later...

shouldn't Border City Wrestling should not be in the game ?

Tried starting a TNA game but couldn't find the following performers who should be in the database so gave up and tried to save WCW instead

Shawn Hernandez

Johnny Devine

Andy Douglas

However good work bud keep it up alot of time and effort went into it.

Edited by teddybear28
Hernandez is missing