EWR May 2019 Update

Here is the May Update. I apologize for the delay on it. I'm likely to fix the birthmonths over the summer since I am not sure of my summer work. I work in education during the school year and my summer job prospects is currently in flux.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dl17qad6e8j8u1p/May_2019.zip/file

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Add Brian Milonas to ROH as a lower midcard face with Monster as his gimmick.

Add Beer City Brusier to ROH as a lower midcard face with Fun Drunk as his gimmick.

Remove Chris Sabin from ROH. His contract expired while he is injured, he has been working as an agent for Impact.

Remove Tenille Dashwood from the Lifeblood stable & ROH. Her contract expired.

Remove Jeff Cobb from the WRSLTING stable & AAW, ROH doesn't allow him to work there. Add him to PWG as he is the PWG champion.

Remove the Toryumon touring commitment for Bandido, maybe add NJPW as he is doing BOSJ. If you add the NJPW commitment for him also add one for Flip Gordon & Jonathan Gresham as well.

Change Bandido's finishers to 21 Plex (Impact) & Revolution Fly (Corner)

Change Kelly Klein's finishers to K Power (Impact) & Guillotine Choke (Submission)

Change Mark Haskins' finishers to Made in England (Impact) & Snap Trap Armbar (Submission)

Change PCO's finishers to PCOsault (Top Rope) & Package Piledriver (Impact)

Change Rush's finishers to Bull Horns (Corner) & Rush Driver (Impact)

Change Silas Young's second finisher to Peegee Waja Plunge (Corner)

Change Tracy Williams' finishers to Crossface (Submission) & Piledriver (Impact)

Change Vinny Marseglia's finishers to REDRUM (Top Rope) & Time to Shine (Impact)

Set Brody King to a face in ROH.

Set Brandon Tate to a face, change his & Brent Tate's gimmick to Old Schoole Face.

Set Colt Cabana to a face in ROH.

Set Jay  & Mark Briscoe to heels in ROH.

Set Jay Lethals gimmick to Franchise Player.

Set Kelly Klein to a face & change her gimmick to Old School Face.

Set Marty Scurll to a face in ROH & change his gimmick to Cocky.

Set PCO to a face in ROH.

Set PJ Black to a face in ROH.

Set Rush to a heel in ROH & CMLL.

Maybe add Nick Aldis to ROH since ROH & NWA are working together. Not sure how the NWA stuff would work in game.

• Like 2

On 05/05/2019 at 13:06, DoubleJ13 said:

Add Brian Milonas to ROH as a lower midcard face with Monster as his gimmick.

Add Beer City Brusier to ROH as a lower midcard face with Fun Drunk as his gimmick.

Remove Chris Sabin from ROH. His contract expired while he is injured, he has been working as an agent for Impact.

Remove Tenille Dashwood from the Lifeblood stable & ROH. Her contract expired.

Remove Jeff Cobb from the WRSLTING stable & AAW, ROH doesn't allow him to work there. Add him to PWG as he is the PWG champion.

Remove the Toryumon touring commitment for Bandido, maybe add NJPW as he is doing BOSJ. If you add the NJPW commitment for him also add one for Flip Gordon & Jonathan Gresham as well.

Change Bandido's finishers to 21 Plex (Impact) & Revolution Fly (Corner)

Change Kelly Klein's finishers to K Power (Impact) & Guillotine Choke (Submission)

Change Mark Haskins' finishers to Made in England (Impact) & Snap Trap Armbar (Submission)

Change PCO's finishers to PCOsault (Top Rope) & Package Piledriver (Impact)

Change Rush's finishers to Bull Horns (Corner) & Rush Driver (Impact)

Change Silas Young's second finisher to Peegee Waja Plunge (Corner)

Change Tracy Williams' finishers to Crossface (Submission) & Piledriver (Impact)

Change Vinny Marseglia's finishers to REDRUM (Top Rope) & Time to Shine (Impact)

Set Brody King to a face in ROH.

Set Brandon Tate to a face, change his & Brent Tate's gimmick to Old Schoole Face.

Set Colt Cabana to a face in ROH.

Set Jay  & Mark Briscoe to heels in ROH.

Set Jay Lethals gimmick to Franchise Player.

Set Kelly Klein to a face & change her gimmick to Old School Face.

Set Marty Scurll to a face in ROH & change his gimmick to Cocky.

Set PCO to a face in ROH.

Set PJ Black to a face in ROH.

Set Rush to a heel in ROH & CMLL.

Maybe add Nick Aldis to ROH since ROH & NWA are working together. Not sure how the NWA stuff would work in game.

I MIGHT add the NWA talent and titles to Ring of Honor but it is rough since it is not nessicairly co-promoted. As a promotion, I cannot since they don't run regular shows themselves. The NWA title is what the NWA title was for years before it.

Speaking of co-promotions, I'm tempted to add Lucha Libre ELITE to the game as well. Yes, right now it is co-promoted with AAA, but it is now somewhat on its own and running shoes but with some AAA talent.

Rush's impact finisher will stay as the Martillo since that is the Spanish name he uses in CMLL. He is a tweener in Mexico, the only one in the current Los Inglobernales faction. When teams with his brothers (Místico and Dragon Lee) he acts somewhat like a face.

For Bandido, I'll double check when he was last in Dragon Gate before changing his touring commitments. Plus I'd wait to see if he works past BOTSJ since a number of wrestlers come in specifically for the leagues. Flip might be the only exception to that since he toured there fairly regularly before his injury.

Edited by mkpunk

In staff move Bryce Remsburg, Jerry Lynn, & Keith Mitchell to AEW.

Darby Allin's birth info is January & 26

Rename Nate Coy to Jungle Boy. Set his finishers to Jungle Cutter (Corner) & Mushroom Lock (Submission).

Add Angelico & Jack Evans to AEW.

Duan Yingnan, Gao Jingjia, & Takehiro Yamamura could probably be removed from AEW unless they show up later.

Edited by DoubleJ13

On 08/05/2019 at 19:53, DoubleJ13 said:

In staff move Bryce Remsburg, Jerry Lynn, & Keith Mitchell to AEW.

Darby Allin's birth info is January & 26

Rename Nate Coy to Jungle Boy. Set his finishers to Jungle Cutter (Corner) & Mushroom Lock (Submission).

Add Angelico & Jack Evans to AEW.

Duan Yingnan, Gao Jingjia, & Takehiro Yamamura could probably be removed from AEW unless they show up later.

I'm waiting to see if Bryce is out of CHIKARA before adding him to AEW.

The Strong Hearts memebers I'll keep for now. If they aren't used by the August update or announced to be coming by then, I'll remove them from the promotion.

In an update, I'll re-remove the Flip Gordon NJPW touring commitment since he was replaced in BOTSJ with Douki.

Great work.

For the next update can you add the British wrestlers Chris Ridgeway and Robbie X? They both have profiles on Cagematch if you need more information.

Also, I think Jordan Devlin, Travis Banks, Gallus and Ilja Dragunov might need improving, their attributes seem a little low.

Thanks

20 hours ago, gdowson said:

Great work.

For the next update can you add the British wrestlers Chris Ridgeway and Robbie X? They both have profiles on Cagematch if you need more information.

Also, I think Jordan Devlin, Travis Banks, Gallus and Ilja Dragunov might need improving, their attributes seem a little low.

Thanks

I need to watch some more NXT UK...

I would need stats for Ridgeway and Robbie X.

On 03/05/2019 at 00:33, mkpunk said:

Here is the May Update. I apologize for the delay on it. I'm likely to fix the birthmonths over the summer since I am not sure of my summer work. I work in education during the school year and my summer job prospects is currently in flux.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dl17qad6e8j8u1p/May_2019.zip/file

i cant get this to update the im copying like game for me. any help on this? use to work all the time now it just keeps the very first roster/feds. 

4 hours ago, adam123elite said:

im having issues for some reason. anytime i try to copy the files ovewr. the original roster/promotions remain with no update. any help? 

3 hours ago, adam123elite said:

i cant get this to update the im copying like game for me. any help on this? use to work all the time now it just keeps the very first roster/feds. 

Are you doing it into the data folder and approving the update or no? Unless you are talking an existing game I have no idea what could be the issue otherwise.

On 21/05/2019 at 05:04, adam123elite said:

best thing to do is delete the DATA folder from the EWR42 folder and just drop the DATA folder from the download in it's place.

Some mistakes I noticed:

Gemma Cross and Martina are listed as male, but are female irl.

JP Grayson is listed as female, but is male irl.

Adam Maxted, Allie Kat, Brad Slayer, Bugambilia, Chance Auren, Chardonnay, Extassis, Ian Ambrose, Ivan Kiev, Jake Something, Ken Dixon, Russ Myers and Tab Jackson have most or all of their stats as 0, don't know if this was intentional or not, or if something just went wrong with my game.

On 22/05/2019 at 08:15, Finjacko said:

Some mistakes I noticed:

Gemma Cross and Martina are listed as male, but are female irl.

JP Grayson is listed as female, but is male irl.

Adam Maxted, Allie Kat, Brad Slayer, Bugambilia, Chance Auren, Chardonnay, Extassis, Ian Ambrose, Ivan Kiev, Jake Something, Ken Dixon, Russ Myers and Tab Jackson have most or all of their stats as 0, don't know if this was intentional or not, or if something just went wrong with my game.

Fixed. I think when I adjusted or added in new people (I try to keep adds in alphabetical order if you haven't noticed) I must have forgot to adjust their stats. Thanks. I did catch the Martina one myself.

In staff remove Michael Sampson (medical) from WWE & add him to AEW.

In staff remove Jeff Jones (anoouncer) from MCW & add him to AEW. Change him to production.

Set Kip Sabian's first finisher to Deathly Hallows (Impact)

Set Chris Jericho's finishers to Judas Effect (Impact) & Codebreaker (Impact)

Set Pentagon Jr's finishers to Fear Factor (Impact) & Pentagon Driver (Impact)

Set Penelope Ford's finishers to Headspring Cutter (Impact) & Diving Crossbody (Top Rope Standing)

Chane Beretta's name to Trent Beretta. Set his finishers to Crunchy (Impact) & Sexy Chucky Knee (Impact)

Change Joey Janela's gimmick to Daredevil on all his contracts.

Change Penelope Ford's gimmick to Cheerleader. Set her to face in AEW, remove her from WWN & replace that with Beyond & make her Janela's manager on all his contracts.

Set Pentagon Jr & Fenix to heels in AEW.

Set Matt & Nick Jackson to faces in AEW.

Rename Hangman Page to Adam Page. Set him to face in AEW & make his gimmick either Bad Ass or Cowboy. Change his first finisher to Dead Eye (Impact).

Set Brandon Cutler to face in AEW. Change his gimmick to Old School Face.

Set Chris Jericho to heel in AEW.

For now set Cody & Brandi Rhodes to heels in AEW. Their weird at the moment to be honest.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Remove Justine Silver. She's also in the database as Violet Payne (they are both the same person)

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bsuche&aufgabe=suche&wname=justine+silver

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=16295&gimmick=Violet+Payne

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic