FIFA Women's World Cup 2019

Lineker

5 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I think if it takes a ref 48 viewings to give a pen, they probably should just go with their original decision. 

Needless to say not a clear and obvious error. The technology works, the application of it is woeful.

2 minutes ago, Colly said:

Needless to say not a clear and obvious error. The technology works, the application of it is woeful.

The issue is that the people in the truck are saying the ref has made a clear and obvious error by making her watch it again. 

How often do refs go to the pitchside to review a call and end up sticking with their original call? I think that % is low. 

• Like 1

That was a tough game. England are really good, I look forward to seeing them at the next World Cup (and Team GB at the Olympics).

I hope Rapinoe and Lavelle are both ready to play by the final, though in Pinoe's case her injury spells never end that quick.

Totally lost their heads after missing the penalty which is a real shame, they weren't a million miles away really. Didn't quite do themselves justice in certain moments.

Jonathan Pearce is a tosspot though. Daring to ask why the football Gods can't be with us after that soft penalty. Idiotic comment.

Yay! 

1 minute ago, GoGo Yubari said:

That was a tough game. England are really good, I look forward to seeing them at the next World Cup (and Team GB at the Olympics).

I hope Rapinoe and Lavelle are both ready to play by the final, though in Pinoe's case her injury spells never end that quick.

Hoping she was kept out for maintenance' sake to be available for the finals

Great game, really unlucky breaks for England, should have went to ET.

Final is on Sunday right? I'm off this Sunday so yay.

Alex triggered Piers Morgan, so really, in a way, we all won.

Except Piers Morgan, but fuck that guy.

• Thanks 1