WWE 2K20

Some WWE lets play guys have a theory going based on some of the glitches that for some reason, 2K20's engine in based on 2K18.

9 hours ago, Rey Cloudy said:

Some WWE lets play guys have a theory going based on some of the glitches that for some reason, 2K20's engine in based on 2K18.

Are you sure? I heard the engine was based on Smackdown Just Bring It

Edited by metalman

2 hours ago, metalman said:

Are you sure

Are you sure? I heard the engine was based on Smackdown Just Bring It

Shut your mouth 

I watched the Bump in the Night DLC. I feel like it isn't worth $15 but it's a cute concept. The one with Demon King Balor and Swampfather Bray Wyatt is good. And I like the parody of Shaun of the Dead with Sheamus and his zombie co-workers.

On top of all the graphical nonsens, they really need to add checkpoints into the showcase matches. I did about 10 different match objectives in the mania triple threat match, only for Sasha to hit me with a move, the game to then automatically roll me out of the ring and start that stupid slow get up, in which time Sasha pinned Becky and won the match.

Had absolutely zero interest in slogging through it again.

If you use The Fiend's jacket on any male superstar, it fucks them way the fuck up. Here's Lince Dorado, from a newLegacyINC stream:

Spoiler

hhIeZmS.png

Fuck this fucking game AKA I wanna fucking break something AKA Why do they make this shit so hard AKA The putting Road Dogg through a table memorial moment

Spoiler

You have to win the Royal Rumble as your created dude. There is a 2 minute video before you enter which was actually pretty funny but you have to watch it again every time you fail. Poor Sin Cara's trampoline breaking eventually stops being funny. Anyway it took me 9 times to beat that fucking thing and win the match BUT I didn't really win the match did I? No of fucking course not because The Rock (Who is The President by the way) gets to be number 31 because Executive Privilege or whatever and eliminates me in like 12 seconds because of course he does I was just in A FUCKING ROYAL RUMBLE! Anyway I calm myself I mean surely it will start over on Rock coming out and I'll get another shot right? WRONG! SIN CARA IS BACK ON THAT FUCKING TRAMPOLINE! And I am probably done with a career mode I was really really enjoying

45 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Is the Fiend still not in the game or am I just looking in the wrong place? Also I've played a ton and still the only glitch if you even want to call it that is announcers calling the moves wrong and that's more cute than anything :P 

You have to unlock The Fiend through his towers mode showcase thing under 2K Originals.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

So I appreciate you telling me but something I got as a preorder bonus has to be unlocked? That's some BS :angry:

Yuuuuuup, it's bullshit! Luckily, that one's just backstage brawls and they're very easy to just straight up cheese. Just grab a weapon and keep on hitting them. I think you can adjust the difficulty settings too, and do it even quicker. Also, the Swampfather tower is the worst. The damn handicap match is awful, but of course you don't have to do that one if you're only interested in unlocking The Fiend from the pack.

• Like 1