Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Denis Irwin though. Did it all while being right footed too!

Doesn't get mentioned because he was a proper defender, not English and also played the precursor to football before Sky invented it in 1992.

• Like 1

Everyone knows it Champions League winner - Djimi Traore. 

Master of Cruyff turns

Only thing Baines has in his favour in any sort of statistical argument is goals scored and even then takes free-kicks and iirc penalties too

3 hours ago, TCO said:

Denis Irwin though. Did it all while being right footed too!

Doesn't get mentioned because he was a proper defender, not English and also played the precursor to football before Sky invented it in 1992.

This is the correct answer.

Honestly, it's like you tossers exist in a world without Paul Dummett. I feel bad for you.

23 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Newcastle will go down next season then.

I don't think that is a certainty. Well, until we find out Mark Hughes has a new job...

Seriously one of the silliest things Ashley has managed to do. A legit world class manager is gone.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Such shit news and just another blow really, it was expected. Rafa and the fans deserved better. I hope he kills it wherever he goes next. It's hard to support the club and I won't be going to any more matches or buying merchandise until Ashley is gone.

Jose Mourinho is favourite now. The only hope is that the takeover is imminent and they wanted Jose or some other big name manager. Ashley staying and no Rafa is not something I don't want to think about.

52 minutes ago, Naitch said:

I'm quite probably in the minority but I'd quite like Rafa at Chelsea...

Chelsea don't deserve him, especially after the shitty treatment the fans gave him last time, despite him doing alright

Also:

benitez.jpg