Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

People always look at me like I'm crazy if I call it da-zone so I just say dazn. 

Honestly it's a pretty good deal in Canada, I personally get it free with my TV subscription and it has every single televised game from the EFL (including both cups) and all the CL and EL games, plus other leagues and sports I don't care about :shifty: 

7 hours ago, Baddar said:

La Liga TV works out at under 15p per fixture at £5.99 a month so is well worth it imo. 

Not available in Ireland, UK only. We have to subscribe to full Premier Sports because fuck us!

Don't think I could ever say da-zone. Always thought it was pronounced daz-in and will stick with it. I love how Lidl keep trying to make lee-dil happen here too, appreciate their effort! 

An interesting note on Troy Parrott and why he might not be playing that might not have made the press in the UK. Mourinho has referenced him not being ready and helping him "on and off the field"

He's been hanging around with a lad from home. Posted a photo of them together in Dubai during the break that has since been deleted. This guy is the son of Liam Byrne, who is essentially the head of the Kinahan drug cartel in Ireland, ran by Daniel Kinahan and is one of the biggest drug rings in Europe. Article here tells you all about what getting involved with these lads entails. 

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/liam-byrne-christy-kinahan-s-lieutenant-in-dublin-1.3840634

The same guy was photoed with Deli Alli in Dubai as well. It's made the press here so I imagine Jose and the club are well aware.

23 minutes ago, Lineker said:

I'd heard that, plus he helped force someone's face into someone's knob. Or something along those lines. 

He also posted and then deleted a photo of himself on a night out with a heroin dealer after he was shot dead over a €70k drug debt, ironically probably ordered by his mate's dad. It's no wonder he's hesitant to play him despite having no strikers and apparently being more than good enough.

Image result for troy parrott kinahan

I mean, I've literally just watched the players and officials in the SheBelieves Cup match do this forearm bump thing to avoid a handshake, then at the end the officials did the "hands in" thing on top of the ball, surely negating the entire thing!?

Daft.

• Haha 1