NFL 2019

Maxx

Since the Hall of Fame Game is tonight.  Big night for Meacon to scope out Drew Lock.

Steven Jackson signed a one day contract to retire as a Ram and was then randomly selected to be drug tested.

Derek Carr is has a house being built/renovated in Las Vegas, his neighbor is Jon Gruden.

• Lineker pinned, unpinned and featured this topic

People are suggesting that since Zeke is a hold out, the Cowboys should trade for Adrian Peterson. Ummmm....no. He plays for a division rival, and they'd have to give up too much to get him. Washington would take a $750,000 salary cap hit this season and next if they gave him up. Plus he's 34.

The Zeke situation is interesting because he's holding out after a year in which the Dallas' O-line finally looked vulnerable, mostly due to not having Travis Frederick.  In a normal year he wouldn't have much leverage at all because anybody in this thread could've ripped off a 1,000 yard season behind that line.

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

What people are suggesting that?

Reporters on NBC Sports. But after I posted about it here, I found out that Yahoo's moron reporters are also backing the idea, which shows just how stupid an idea it is.

• Lineker changed the title to NFL 2019

They’d need to break that ceremony up over two days then, the standard eight person class tends to run five or six hours on its own.

I understand the rationale behind it though, especially if it benefits the seniors.  You want to see them enshrined while they’re still around to enjoy it.