Football Manager 2020

Lineker

19 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

Does anyone else remember Club Football back in the mid-2000s? That club-specific version reminds me of it.

I've got a Norwich City one from the 04/05 season which I recall being impossibly difficult. I've actually been trying to get it playing on my current PC and laptop but neither worked, presumably because they're too new and compatibility mode didn't work 😕

None of those features seem particularly ground-breaking. If anything, the development centre pretty much includes everything already in the game, it's just in a nice new separate screen all on its own. 

My main issue with the last game was the match engine and to be honest - as by now the game is pretty much complete - I'd rather they focus much more on that as at the end of the day, it is the real bread and butter of the game. If the match engine is shit, then the game is shit and frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...