EWR November

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
2 hours ago, IXNAKEDXSNAKEXI said:

Any chance we might see NWA power on the next update been watching a little bit of it on YouTube think it would be pretty dope to play as them 

I'm not sure. A good amount of talent are already in, a good amount of talent however are not.

11 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I'm not sure. A good amount of talent are already in, a good amount of talent however are not.

I asked mrpunk if, for this month only, I could put up a small update. He has graciously given me permission and that will be up in just a bit. My main focus was adding YouTube as a network, add NWA, their titles, and the roster as best I could pull from NWA Powerrr. Also updated WWE up until Monday Night RAW and IMPACT Wrestling as of AXS TV last night.

Stay tuned. 

• Thanks 1

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c438bmzwjgza5mn/EWR_November.zip/file

Okay; so this is the first time I have ever done anything like this for the public, so hopefully I included everything correctly.

Other than doing as much as I could from the information from the October post, I also updated the WWE rosters and champions best I could, updated IMPACT Wrestling roster and champions, added NWA promotion with talent, titles, and some staff. (I know more is needed, it is just such a small promotion right now), added YouTube network and added shows Powerrr and AEW Dark to it, updated AEW Dynamite and TNT so that it hopefully doesn't cancel after two weeks, and updated and added to AEW's staff while trimming the roster to who is active on it's website and recent shows, and lightly updated ROH's champions (I just don't follow ROH enough anymore).

I hope you all enjoy and I thank @mkpunk again for allowing me to have something up for November as he works towards December. 

Edited by RanSting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Lineker changed the title to EWR November
4 hours ago, RanSting said:

Okay; so this is the first time I have ever done anything like this for the public, so hopefully I included everything correctly.

Other than doing as much as I could from the information from the October post, I also updated the WWE rosters and champions best I could, updated IMPACT Wrestling roster and champions, added NWA promotion with talent, titles, and some staff. (I know more is needed, it is just such a small promotion right now), added YouTube network and added shows Powerrr and AEW Dark to it, updated AEW Dynamite and TNT so that it hopefully doesn't cancel after two weeks, and updated and added to AEW's staff while trimming the roster to who is active on it's website and recent shows, and lightly updated ROH's champions (I just don't follow ROH enough anymore).

I hope you all enjoy and I thank @mkpunk again for allowing me to have something up for November as he works towards December. 

You pretty much filled in for big man him self while he makes the big DLC update might have to check this bad boy out in the mean time looks good 

• Like 1

On 06/11/2019 at 09:56, RanSting said:

Thanks again. I will largely base my update on this one. I know AEW overness will be adjusted. In particular Private Party. NXT overness will get bumped as well due to reactions on RAW and SmackDown.

I think ROH is fine with titles besides Rush right now. Shane Taylor is still the TV champ despite the alleged injury.

7 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Loving the quick fix update, but as for NWA, outside of the staff already there, who else is missing?

I have to check. I haven't followed NWA Power. Just too much and not enough time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SeekBG said:

Tom Latimer and Thomas Latimer are the same person. Also check SS look for Allie? Maybe raise Cody Rhodes charisma +3? Sami Callihan also deserves more than 83 charisma for me?

I don't remember a double, I'll check both mine and the update.

I'll check the AEW charismas. I do know if Kenny Omega don't have high.spots ticked, he will.