Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

The remote control car delivering the ball. 🤣

Gotta' find new ways for sponsors to waste their cash.

I love how there's two Sassuolo players in the starting 11 for Italy. Fully deserved. 

• Like 1

I have no idea how to work out Turkey.

Tipped as dark horses, best defence in qualifying (did have a group containing Albania, Moldova and Andorra though), beat the Dutch in impressive fashion.

But also conceded three to Latvia and were relegated to the third tier of the Nations League...

• Confused 1

Very biased, but the current rule is that is a clear penalty. Using common sense then the referee's probably right to not even allow VAR to check it, but common sense isn't part of this.

Frustrating so far, particularly with Insigne and Berardi frequently opting for the spectacular instead of the best option, but the positive is that we're dominating. Watching Chiellini bombing forward will never not be great.

I've enjoyed this game even if it hasn't been a classic thriller.

Italy look very good, they're pressing brilliantly and have a lot of movement when they get the ball forward. They just didn't take enough risks in the first half. Since Di Lorenzo came on they've been able to stretch the Turkish defence on both sides and it has helped tire them out and create more room.

And that's 2-0. They'll storm off with 3 or 4 now I imagine.