Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

That was quite nice having no commentary for a couple of minutes there, just the ambient sound of the stadium.

Wales and Switzerland had genuine hints of danger, both teams are capable. I just don't think anyone has told THEM that. Austria are similar for me, solid team and no one is talking about them that much.

Fuck. Wales really need to grab this game by the balls now, or the Swiss will romp it. That defending...not what I expect from Wales at this level. :(

5 minutes ago, FLiam said:

Man - this commentator on ESPN is the fucking worst. Just have Jon Champion covering all the games.

ESPN lost almost all the good commentators and studio analysts. This is going to be a rough tournament.

It doesn't help that he sounds like he's commentating the game from his cell phone.

1 minute ago, Chris2K said:

Hey it's an equaliser!

Shame we had to hear Robbie Savage screeching in the background.

I am WAY behind somehow, but I was so happy to see this. :D

A draw at the moment would be a win, Ramsay has been keeping Wales going and what a nice running header, maybe that bang to the head earlier helped! Hahaha!

Whoah, James coming off? Why?

Just now, Bad News Jericode said:

I can only assume he's taken James off because he's got two more games he needs to run through, otherwise I don't get it.

Class header from Keifer Moore, love to see it.

He was their only option at times when it looked like they ran out of ideas to get the ball forward. Maybe they're switching tactics, but...I don't see much change yet.

Wish Davies would stop blasting it like that.

Lovely play from Wales on the left wing again. Lovely, lovely.