EWR December 2019 Update

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
  • Lineker changed the title to EWR December 2019 Update

Is it just me or is it that every time I use the update the champions and the rosters are never really updated? Am I doing something wrong? Dream is still the North American champion, Street Profits are NXT Tag champions, Balor is IC champion, Gulak is Cruiserweight champion . Also, the latest draft hasn't seem to have taken place because the moves haven't changed in the update . 

On 02/12/2019 at 18:41, Jay Kimvra said:

Is it just me or is it that every time I use the update the champions and the rosters are never really updated? Am I doing something wrong? Dream is still the North American champion, Street Profits are NXT Tag champions, Balor is IC champion, Gulak is Cruiserweight champion . Also, the latest draft hasn't seem to have taken place because the moves haven't changed in the update . 

I'll double check this...

On 03/12/2019 at 01:41, Jay Kimvra said:

I've had this before as well, love the work that is done on the Updates. But the champions and roster split in WWE are not up to date 

On 02/12/2019 at 18:41, Jay Kimvra said:

21 hours ago, SeekBG said:

I guess it was more of a AEW update, but whateva, who watches WWE? :D 

NWA money balance has a mistake - 150000000 is 15 millions, which makes them second richest company only to WWE with 40 millions. I guess the same errror was with Novembers fan update. ;) 

6 hours ago, martini09 said:

I've had this before as well, love the work that is done on the Updates. But the champions and roster split in WWE are not up to date 

11 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I'll double check this...

I did double check this and it all was right the rosters and belts were off. I think part of the problem was in November I didn't do it and someone else did it. I had the new brands in my data but to get the NWA in my game without running two simulationious EWR's I had to copy it and assume the rosters and belts were up to date. I hope that I can keep up with it going forward. I also fixed the NWA. As I said, I didn't add the NWA in the game... I'm not trying to pass the buck, there is blame for me not double-checking it initially, but it was by accident... (If you check the titles, none of the issues were with titles won in December...)

Anywho, here is the fixed Data.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b3rgdi51zp16l4b/December_DATA.zip/file

Edited by mkpunk
  • Thanks 3

Man you are doing a great great job, we appriciate your work! :))) Thanks again! When there is a small problem(like the starting money of a company) its a 10 seconds that is needed for us to just fix it in the editor so everything is ok. You did great again mate! ;) 

On 04/12/2019 at 09:32, mkpunk said:

I did double check this and it all was right the rosters and belts were off. I think part of the problem was in November I didn't do it and someone else did it. I had the new brands in my data but to get the NWA in my game without running two simulationious EWR's I had to copy it and assume the rosters and belts were up to date. I hope that I can keep up with it going forward. I also fixed the NWA. As I said, I didn't add the NWA in the game... I'm not trying to pass the buck, there is blame for me not double-checking it initially, but it was by accident... (If you check the titles, none of the issues were with titles won in December...)

I feel like I might be doing something wrong because the same thing happened again lol I'm basically doing the same thing I always do when I add the update but the same result happened like last time . I'm so sorry for being a pain in the ass lol I'm probably just gonna move things around instead because I feel bad now haha

10 minutes ago, Jay Kimvra said:

I feel like I might be doing something wrong because the same thing happened again lol I'm basically doing the same thing I always do when I add the update but the same result happened like last time . I'm so sorry for being a pain in the ass lol I'm probably just gonna move things around instead because I feel bad now haha

I have the same problem. For example Finn Balor is still Intercontinental Champion and on Smackdown. I deleted the data folder and then downloaded this data into it's place.

On 04/12/2019 at 09:32, mkpunk said:

I probably did something wrong but for some reason private party doesn't have pictures attached to each of the members I also couldn't find a picture for NWA (promotion) and a few others not the biggest deal in the world but just curious 

2 hours ago, Jay Kimvra said:

Are you attempting to add the update data to a game you are in the middle of playing? 

Because the game is not designed to allow this to happen. 

1 hour ago, jmac7164 said:

Are you attempting to add the update data to a game you are in the middle of playing? 

Because the game is not designed to allow this to happen. 

I usually just delete the old data file and replace it with the new one and the update turns out fine . Unless I've been doing it wrong this whole time ? I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong . 

Heres a few updates for AEW:

Adam Page (Face with Cowboy gimmick)

Allie (Rename to The Bunny, Bunny for short, set as heel Manager for Andy Williams and Pepper Parks, Gothic Gimmick?)

Andy Williams (Rename The Butcher, Butcher for short)

Cody (Set as Face, Remove Brandi Rhodes as manager)

Darby Allin (Set as Face)

Dustin Rhodes (Upper Midcard with Old School Face gimmick)

El Lindaman (set as face with Foreign Star gimmick)

Fenix (Rename Rey Fenix, Fenix for Short, set as Heel)

Isiah Kassidy (Set finishers to Life of the Party and Superkick (both impact))

Luchasaurus (Set Finishers to Tombstone Age and Tail Whip (both Impact))

Michael Nakazawa (set to Face)

Penelope Ford (set to Heel)

Pepper Parks (rename The Blade, Blade for short)

Santana (Heel with Street Fighter gimmick)

Shawn Spears (rename primary Finsher to C4 (Impact))

Sonny Kiss (set gimmick to Fun Babyface, AEW is not risky enough for Gender Bender Gimmick)

Stu Grayson (set gimmick to Evil)

T-Hawk (set gimmick to Foreign Star)

Wardlow (set as Heel with Bodyguard gimmick)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rename A Boy and His Dinosaur to Jungle Express

rename LAX to Proud and Powerful

remove Takehiro Yamamura from Strong Hearts Stable

Remove Adam Page, Brandi Rhodes, and possibly Cody from The ELITE stable, set Kenny Omega as leader

Set Luchasaurus as Leader of Jurassic Express Stable

Add BBB Stable in AEW with The Bunny (leader), The Butcher, The Blade as members.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possibly add QT Marshall back into the game

Rename Raven's Ash to Melanie Cruise, add to AEW under open contract as Heel with Lackey gimmick and set Brandi Rhodes as manager

• Like 1