EWR December 2019 Update

On 05/12/2019 at 13:09, IXNAKEDXSNAKEXI said:

I probably did something wrong but for some reason private party doesn't have pictures attached to each of the members I also couldn't find a picture for NWA (promotion) and a few others not the biggest deal in the world but just curious 

Were private party inn the pic folder. I know NWA logo and banner aren't in their respective folders at this moment but they will be.

Alex Gracia is from Texas, not the UK

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=21307&gimmick=Alex+Gracia

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bsuche&aufgabe=suche&wname=Alex+Gracia

Also change her finishers to Cutter and Diving Body Scissors

Edited by swibbo
  • Thanks 1

So instead of just being mad that the people I like haven't been added yet, let me actually try to be helpful for a change. 

Chuck O'Neil - 34 years old, Birth month September, Nationality American 
Brawling: 72 Speed: 34 Technical: 68 Charisma: 73 (or just copy Tom Lawlor's stats, probably. :P) 

Shooting: true 
He should already be in Limitless Wrestling, with a Legitimate Athlete Gimmick. He should have a cross armbreaker submission finisher and a roundhouse kick pinfall finisher

Leyla Hirsch should have some submission finishers instead of just the DDT. 

Daniel Makabe - I don't know what his age or month is, but he's Canadian, legitimate athlete or egomaniac gimmicks. 

Brawling: 64 Speed: 42 Technical: 84 Charisma: 67
He should have Cattle Mutilation and Arm Capture German Suplex as his finishers 

Hideki Suzuki - 39 years old, birth month February, Nationality: Japanese 
Brawling: 74 Speed: 35 Technical: 89 Charisma: ...52? 

Shooting: True 
He should be touring with Big Japan Pro Wrestling already. Gimmick should be, you guessed it, legitimate athlete. 
Submission finisher: Ankle hold Impact finisher: Double Arm Suplex 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Aga said:

Hey, bro. Thank you for the update!

This is my report: https://ibb.co/6P4Vbz1 (sorry I cannot put it into image because it can't.)

I've played this game a month ago and I've used your update from October 2019.

What is the error in question?

FYI for now Sin Cara is Incognito, Luke Harper is Brodie Lee, Viktor is Apoc and Konnor is Ryan O'Reilly. So don't at me on the names.

Also Shimmer I merged with RISE is game since the two have a relationship, share most of its core roster and Shimmer only does five shows a tear, two weekends and one Mania show. I'll probably add it as it's own if I do MoreThanMania in April again but for general updates, it is a part of RISE.

23 hours ago, KingCrippler said:

So instead of just being mad that the people I like haven't been added yet, let me actually try to be helpful for a change. 

Thank you. Leyla Hirsch, I'll need specifics but I'll be willing to update. Might add a few to WSU who wrestled there recently too...

FYI besides the new stats, all updates in this thread are done.

Edit: I might swap in Aiden English into QT Marshall's staff entry and Marshall into English's worker entry. I'm debating that since him, Whitmer (who is retired period due to injury) and Billy Gunn (who too wrestles semi-reguarly) are Area's agent crew and it I have to see 1 if having only 3 agents makes the AEW locker room a mess and 2 if having 2 makes the AEW locker room a mess.

Also please don't complain if I do not do updates on the thread between 26 and 29 or these aren't reflected in the January update. I'll be celebrating Christmas at Disneyland.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Jingle Bell Rocky said:

Is there something we should be looking for in that image?

Haha, of course not. I simply just want to give him my testimonial, and it worked for my EWR. :D 

*Edit: I've played this game for about 4-5 times. Maybe when in 3-4, my EWR were the coolest because it was completed (with mods), and plus with Arsenic Editor. :P

And maybe (sorry, I purely forgot) this is my 5 but easy to find because I knew this site. I knew about EWR is from my Internet friend (there was a wrestling-forum in my country) and then he said, "I know this game from a site called EWBattleground.com. If you want to find some originals or others, go find into it."  (He offered us TEW too.)

And to download this game, we have to make an account. So, I made an account and I won't be afraid to find the game or the latest mods. :D

When I visited this site for the first time to find the link, there was no rule to make an account. My friend (that friend) shared the link but it was gone. The latest link is from 2017, from this site. :D  And I have to admit that Mr. mkpunk, is a big name, maybe for us to need a mod. :D 

Do you want to see another images of mine, sir? Maybe my results or else? Because Vince McMahon Jr. is tired and he called and trusted me to run it. :D 

3 hours ago, mkpunk said:

What is the error in question?

FYI for now Sin Cara is Incognito, Luke Harper is Brodie Lee, Viktor is Apoc and Konnor is Ryan O'Reilly. So don't at me on the names.

Also Shimmer I merged with RISE is game since the two have a relationship, share most of its core roster and Shimmer only does five shows a tear, two weekends and one Mania show. I'll probably add it as it's own if I do MoreThanMania in April again but for general updates, it is a part of RISE.

No error, sir. I just want to give my testimonial to you and it worked.

Oh yes, thank you too for your informations. And yes I've checked about Shimmer when I clicked in "Other Promotions" section. And when I clicked the owner's reputation, it said "Allison Danger is known to build promotions around a lot of T and A." :D 

I'm going to wait for January! 👍👍👍

Edited by Aga

Oh yes, by the way, if you have a pic of Hulk Hogan, it will help.

Because in the game (or maybe, only just my EWR *edited*), he still hasn't: https://ibb.co/1rFGv02

Like, we have 2689 pics and there are Jim Ross, Kevin Nash, Jerry Lawler, Scott Hall, but there is no one of the WWE Hall of Fame 2020 inductees. :D

Thank you! 👍

Edited by Aga

13 hours ago, Aga said:

Because in the game (or maybe, only just my EWR *edited*), he still hasn't: https://ibb.co/1rFGv02

Like, we have 2689 pics and there are Jim Ross, Kevin Nash, Jerry Lawler, Scott Hall, but there is no one of the WWE Hall of Fame 2020 inductees. :D

Thank you! 👍

I'll double check. I think Batista is fully done so I might delete him from the game.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Aga said:

Thank you! 👍

Hulk IS in the game but Hulk's pic was not in the pic pack, now it is for January on forward. As mentioned before, I will not have Batista in since besides the stuff for his Mania 35 run, he wasn't even involved in wrestling (nor wanted to be) since 2014 (and that was after a four-year absence itself.)

23 hours ago, Aga said:

Haha, of course not. I simply just want to give him my testimonial, and it worked for my EWR. :D 

*Edit: I've played this game for about 4-5 times. Maybe when in 3-4, my EWR were the coolest because it was completed (with mods), and plus with Arsenic Editor. :P

And maybe (sorry, I purely forgot) this is my 5 but easy to find because I knew this site. I knew about EWR is from my Internet friend (there was a wrestling-forum in my country) and then he said, "I know this game from a site called EWBattleground.com. If you want to find some originals or others, go find into it."  (He offered us TEW too.)

And to download this game, we have to make an account. So, I made an account and I won't be afraid to find the game or the latest mods. :D

When I visited this site for the first time to find the link, there was no rule to make an account. My friend (that friend) shared the link but it was gone. The latest link is from 2017, from this site. :D  And I have to admit that Mr. mkpunk, is a big name, maybe for us to need a mod. :D 

Do you want to see another images of mine, sir? Maybe my results or else? Because Vince McMahon Jr. is tired and he called and trusted me to run it. :D 

No error, sir. I just want to give my testimonial to you and it worked.

Oh yes, thank you too for your informations. And yes I've checked about Shimmer when I clicked in "Other Promotions" section. And when I clicked the owner's reputation, it said "Allison Danger is known to build promotions around a lot of T and A." :D 

I'm going to wait for January! 👍👍👍

Yeah, the T&A is more or less to even get women into the promotion rather than being dumped for men.

I tried with QT Marshall swapped with Aiden English (he was looking to be staffed since he hasn't wrestled since becoming a color commentator for 205 Live) and it does not cause issue with having him back in the game. I have also put Billy Gunn back in as a worker. I put him in Daffney's spot as she has been inactive since 2015.

• Like 1

AAA and ROH Spoilers:

Spoiler

Before anyone asks, I am leaving Sin Cara as Incognito, I don't see WWE letting him use the Sin Cara name even in Mexico, especially on a major promotion.

I'm not sure what I'm calling the Inglobernales stables in AAA and ROH. I believe that CMLL owns the name in Mexico at the least and I don't know what they were doing with it whether Terrible would add his own (as what happened when Sombra and then Mascara left CMLL when it was Fish's group.)

11 hours ago, mkpunk said:

AAA and ROH Spoilers:

Hide contents

Before anyone asks, I am leaving Sin Cara as Incognito, I don't see WWE letting him use the Sin Cara name even in Mexico, especially on a major promotion.

I'm not sure what I'm calling the Inglobernales stables in AAA and ROH. I believe that CMLL owns the name in Mexico at the least and I don't know what they were doing with it whether Terrible would add his own (as what happened when Sombra and then Mascara left CMLL when it was Fish's group.)

An Update on this:

Spoiler

Multiple online reports are saying the name of this stable is La Faccion Ingobernable  

Edited by Cauchi19

12 hours ago, SirEdger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The ROH group is La Faccion Ingobernable

4 hours ago, Cero Miedo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Both groups are called La Facción Ingobernable

Spoiler

Welp. Guess AAA will have an accent, ROH will not.

More potential spoilers:

Spoiler

The former Hunico will be going as Cinta de Oro going forward. His name and pics will reflect this and ill go back to an older mask since that fits the new look...

1 hour ago, MickIAC said:

Hey - I'm struggling to get the update working (I'm likely doing something wrong) but every time I try to drag the data over to the EWR 4-2 folder, I reboot the game and it still has the original 2016 version that I originally downloaded. Any clue where I've messed up?

Copy the data folder from the link above. Paste it over the current Data folder. (Make sure you actually copy it) and then the game should have the update. 

On 17/12/2019 at 20:02, MickIAC said:

Hey - I'm struggling to get the update working (I'm likely doing something wrong) but every time I try to drag the data over to the EWR 4-2 folder, I reboot the game and it still has the original 2016 version that I originally downloaded. Any clue where I've messed up?

Did you drag the individual folders into your EWR 4-2 folder and hit "apply to all"? In the future, please don't hijack the update threads on this.