Formula One 2020

Lineker

Bloody hell. I've missed Formula One.

I really, really hope they don't give Lando a penalty for that move with Perez. Perez completely left the door open, but Lando was a long way back too.

Poor Albon too. I wonder if he could have won?

25 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Any guesses?

Alonso comes back ASAP, Danny Ric moves early to McLaren, Sainz moves early to Ferrari, Seb moves early to joining Rosberg and Hulk on their sofas.

or

Alonso comes back ASAP, Danny Ric moves early to McLaren, Sainz moves early to Ferrari, Seb moves early to Red Bull. Albon gets the shaft.

There is a lot of "Alonso coming back early!" guesses out there, but he already has to go to the Indy 500 mid-season, and I don't think he'd be allowed at any of the next two races at least because of the "bubble" procedure...

Seb to Aston Martin with Toto for 2021 wouldn't shock me. No idea where Perez would end up though.

In fun news, both LeClerc and Bottas chose to leave the isolation bubble in Austria and head back home to Monaco, in Leclerc's case because he simply couldn't miss his girlfriend's sister's birthday party.

It's utterly mind-boggling how people can't cope with what really aren't that difficult of restrictions.