David Beckham's MLS 2020

Szumi

He also said that it knocks the wind out of him as far as supporting the team and wanting to recruit players. What a joke and a disgrace. I've never been more disappointed being an RSL fan.

DLH is Satan Incarnate.

Just now, Hobo said:

He is David Beckham?

I was trying to imply that he's worse, but since you asked, he's MUCH worse. This is bigger than sport.

Satan Incarnate.

DLH cost RSL 3 Mil in sponsors.

In more positive news

• Haha 1

Pity Martinez is set to leave Atlanta after only 18 months in MLS. Off to Qatar, I think. I'm pretty sure Atlanta are turning a profit for him, somehow, as despite decent numbers, for a player of his hype and caliber, he should've had MUCH better numbers and overall play. He was a flop, all things considered

14 hours ago, LL. said:

A tie is not a loss! Still trucking! I love you, David Beckham. 

Ft Lauderdale Strikers still did better against MLS teams in 2016, and they weren't even IN MLS.

Inter Miami is the worst club in Florida footy history.

6 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

I assume once Matuidi is done his quarantine Inter Miami's performances will improve.

From embarrassingly bad to just astonishingly bad would be an improvement. Perhaps by the time they get a stadium in Miami in 2084, they'll get past "Chicago Fire" to "hilariously bad".

Remind me, which team set a record for worst starting performance in MLS history again?