David Beckham's MLS 2020

Szumi

https://i.imgur.com/EdA5USG_d.webp?maxwidth=728&fidelity=grand

11 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

It appears that the MLS is bringing back its reserve league. As of now - Philly, Orlando, and Portland are rumored to be leaving USL in favor of it.  However Red Bulls, DC United, Dallas, and maybe RSL want to stay in USL.

Remember, dealing with MLS will always bring a terrible curse. Also, potassium benzoate.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Lowerdeck said:

Phoenix advances to the championship next Sunday - at Tampa Bay.  TB finally ended Lou City's dominance streak in the east.

Everyone's now a Rowdies fan this week

Dammit, you're right. Fuck 2020 and fuck the Phoenix management for making me go for the Rowdies against Darnell King :(

South Florida's Top Football Team Update:

7 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Speaking of the best team in South Florida, David Beckham's Inter Miami won the Florida derby, beating Orlando City 2-1.

As if there was any doubt. David Beckham's Inter Miami has a bright future ahead!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Speaking of the best team in South Florida, David Beckham's Inter Miami won the Florida derby, beating Orlando City 2-1.

They've had 10 pts from their last 5 matches. As I expected adding Higuain and Matuidi has been a boon.

It'll be an exciting end to the regular season with the amount of teams who are fighting for playoff spots.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, LL. said:

What does that have to do with David Beckham's Inter Miami?

I said best team, not the worst team in South Florida sporting history.

14 minutes ago, LL. said:

As if there was any doubt. David Beckham's Inter Miami has a bright future ahead!

A bright future as being the 26th best team in the most unwatchable league in the country.

21 minutes ago, MadJack said:

The Florida Derby was Ft Lauderdale Strikers vs Tampa Bay Rowdies. Inter Shitshow vs Orlando City is the Florida Trucker Hat.

• Admin

Retired British soccer player David Beckham, designer and former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham and their young family are set to be the subject of a £16 million ($20.6 million) fly-on-the-wall Netflix documentary.

David Beckham’s rise to fame will be documented through personal photographs and video footage of family celebrations and recollections from friends, family and teammates, according to a report in U.K. tabloid The Sun. The film, which will reportedly be co-produced by David Beckham’s Studio 99, will also chart his relationship with Victoria Adams, one of the founders of iconic girl group the Spice Girls, where she was known as Posh Spice.

Archive footage will include everything from old video of birthdays, Christmas holidays and special occasions, as well as the couple’s early dates. David Beckham’s current business ventures will also be covered in the film. The project is believed to have been shopped around to various platforms by Studio 99 over the summer months.

Netflix declined to comment when contacted by Variety.

David Beckham is one of the most famous soccer players of all time. He is currently the president and co-owner of U.S. soccer club Inter Miami CF and co-owner of Salford City soccer club in the U.K. Teams he has played for include Manchester United, Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, LA Galaxy, Paris Saint-Germain and the England national team. In a career spanning 20 years, he won 19 major trophies.

The Spice Girls are the bestselling girl group of all time, selling more than 85 million records. Victoria Beckham had a solo music career after the Spice Girls, but has largely made her name in the fashion world with luxury lines.

She has starred in several documentaries, including “Victoria’s Secrets” (2000), “Being Victoria Beckham” (2002), “The Real Beckhams” (2003), “Victoria Beckham – A Mile In Their Shoes” (2004) and “Victoria Beckham: Coming to America” (2007).

On 26/10/2020 at 19:47, OctoberRaven said:

I said best team, not the worst team in South Florida sporting history.

A bright future as being the 26th best team in the most unwatchable league in the country.

The Florida Derby was Ft Lauderdale Strikers vs Tampa Bay Rowdies. Inter Shitshow vs Orlando City is the Florida Trucker Hat.

You're actually boring me to the point that I hope Paul Scholes buys you out and renames you the United States of Oldham Athletic.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Well if he wants to be a co-owner we'd be welcome to have him aboard. We are an all-inclusive group, after all. Everyone's welcome to join, even Beckham. Radical changes like that are unlikely to happen, but the money he puts in would be put to good use, perhaps even participation in the US Open Cup, or a women's side. Or we might put the money in to charities, both local and into the You Can Play organization, which is dedicated to making the sport more inclusive, especially to LGBTQ+ athletes.

Thank you for your well wishes for the future of our club. We're all about growing the sport from the grassroots level, as well as contributing to the growing national movement of ensuring the sports existence outside of the monolithic organizations. It's good to see that you all care about it as much as we do. 🙂

9 minutes ago, metalman said:

Today I found out (thanks to LinkedIn, lol) that one of my former law school classmates works for the United Soccer League. Isn't that cool? Maybe I could get free tickets.

That is pretty neat. What's he do exactly?

52 minutes ago, metalman said:

Today I found out (thanks to LinkedIn, lol) that one of my former law school classmates works for the United Soccer League. Isn't that cool? Maybe I could get free tickets.

Would be better if they got a job at David Beckham's Inter Miami!