twitch.tv/probablyoliver

probablyoliver

Tonight I'm gonna play some Dreams and then maybe some Fall Guys too! Come hang out from 8pm (half hour)

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

Also come join in on the Discord because that's also really fun!

The channel is currently at 16 subs, and I'd love it if we could get to 25 within the next couple weeks! Remember if you have Amazon Prime you can sub for FREE, but it doesn't auto renew, so if you kindly subbed a few months back using the service, you'll have to do it again. It's a rubbish system I know, but doing it means less money goes to Jeff Bezos and more money goes to me!!

Tonight I'm playing a few games, starting with Carrion, a 'reverse horror game' where you play as a weird tentacle monster killing humans. I'll also be checking out Streets of Rage 4, Battletoads and Neon Abyss.

Starts in about five minutes!

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

• Like 1

It was so heartbreaking!

Still, it was a fun stream. Even with the pixelated love sandwich.

should be good to go with Flight Simulator tonight, although that seems like famous last words to me. Consider my flight simulator streams like you've booked a Ryanair flight through Thomas Cook. You can't be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

I am once again asking for your financial support Blank Template - Imgflip

So I'm currently only seven subscriptions away from my goal on twitch.tv/probablyoliver and I've got like a week left to get there. If there's any chance you can help, either with your actual hard earned cash or with your FREE Amazon Prime sub (which, if you've used for my channel before, you have to actually go in and resub which is annoying I know), it would be, like, the fucking coolest.

Tonight I'll be live again from around 8ish, at which time I'll be taking off from London Gatwick and flying across the UK to sunny Edinburgh in Microsoft Flight Simulator. It'll be fun, especially considering I've already forgotten how to actually play the dang game.

Tomorrow I'll be reacting live to Gamescom Opening Night Live with Geoff Keighley, which will be from around 6:30pm BST, and should be a bunch of fun.

And then, on Sunday, from a time that hasn't quite been decided yet, myself and Snowball will be doing part one of our full Let's Play of 'Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator'. We're going to date all the hunkiest Dads. It's gonna be pretty dang special.

Y'all have been phenomenal so far in supporting the channel, you've made clips, subbed, followed and generally been heckin' awesome, and if y'all could help me push past those last few subs, I'd be incredibly grateful!