twitch.tv/probablyoliver

probablyoliver

On 04/02/2020 at 17:30, Ollie said:

I've been downloading them as i go with the intention of making some supercuts for YouTube.

The video on demand is on twitch for 14 days after the stream though so you can go back and watch the raw stream.

I think it goes up to 30 days when you make affiliate, which I imagine can't be too far away for you at this point.

On 08/02/2020 at 10:08, Ollie said:

Tonight at 8pm, me and Snowball will be playing Overcooked 2 on the stream. We might end up broken up, it will be worth it for the name calling alone.

If you're playing games that might break up relationships, you should add Octodad co-op and Secret Hitler to your to do list.

• Like 3

I forgot to say I was streaming last night.

I was streaming last night. It was really good. If you missed it, uh, sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm back at it again tonight. Please watch. Please. I beg of you. Please.

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

• Like 3

I now have more followers than @AnTEOLnio Inoki. I can now retire from twitch. This was all a ruse from the start. I've now beaten him in diary writing and twitch. My only goal left is to beat him in the pop prom.

But for reals. Tonight at 7pm I'll be streaming Dreams because it is bonkers and amazing and weird and brilliant and I literally can't believe it even exists as a game. If you've seen any weird shit from Dreams on Twitter or Reddit or YouTube or anywhere else then let me know what it's called and I'll add it to the list to show off during the stream.

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

• Like 2

I watched Northernlion stream some of that yesterday evening. Some of the things people come up with are crazy.

4 hours ago, Ollie said:

I now have more followers than @AnTEOLnio Inoki. I can now retire from twitch. This was all a ruse from the start. I've now beaten him in diary writing and twitch. My only goal left is to beat him in the pop prom.

As if I didn't have enough reasons to make sure the pop prom stays closed forever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Dreams is very good. Have you played Art's Dream, Media Molecule's creation, yet?

I've not, I'm likely going to keep that for off stream because apparently it's brilliant and worth being fully invested for.

But again, if you've seen anything weird outside of the Media Molecule stuff, let me know.