twitch.tv/probablyoliver

probablyoliver

30 minutes ago, Naitch said:

This is where Ollie goes and sets up his own promotion irl, just to make sure he beats you for the World title when you no show the event.

Book it in WAW so Roy Knight can run in and beat us both .

Yeah it's bonkers. I'm always amazed how well FM does as a stream game, I couldn't think of anything more dull than watching that.

But again, I'm also amazed how big games like Fortnite and Apex Legends are. I don't get streaming, yet here we are.

40 minutes ago, Lineker said:

FM on YouTube is great. Twitch is OK too.

I enjoy some of the ones which are actually being played by the YouTuber, sort of like the RPG approach that Niner mentioned. It's the ones that rack up hundreds of thousands of views for "I simmed FM 20 years into the future" videos which are literally just them commenting on what the game did on its own that I find strange.

• Like 1

• Admin
Just now, Naitch said:

I enjoy some of the ones which are actually being played by the YouTuber, sort of like the RPG approach that Niner mentioned. It's the ones that rack up hundreds of thousands of views for "I simmed FM 20 years into the future" videos which are literally just them commenting on what the game did on its own that I find strange.

Oh yeah - that's just clickbaity garbage.

1 hour ago, Ollie said:

Yeah it's bonkers. I'm always amazed how well FM does as a stream game, I couldn't think of anything more dull than watching that.

But again, I'm also amazed how big games like Fortnite and Apex Legends are. I don't get streaming, yet here we are.

Yeah the only appeal of a FM stream to me is watching someone like you getting so confused by it. 😅

The likes of Fortnite are popular as it's so easy to play, everyone knows it, the matches are fast and you can see people better than you play a game that most people have at least tried.

That was an incredibly fun stream! I've now hit 80 followers, and at one point I had 20 concurrent viewers.

It's small numbers but for reals, this has probably been the most fun I've had in years. I've got a mountain to climb, but for the first time in a long time I feel like I'm starting to get good at something.

• Like 2

Live in half hour with more Dreams, tonight I'll be exclusively playing through the stuff that Media Molecule made for the game, so expect it to be some top quality stuff. Or at least I hope it is top quality stuff. I'd be fucking livid if it's shit.

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

• Like 1

Last night I got overwhelmed by The Witcher 3 because I couldn't find the flowers I needed to pick to make a potion to help me kill a ghost in a wedding dress.

Let's try that again. 8pm. Click the link, you cowards.

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

• Like 1