EWR February 2020 Update

13 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Ah, got it. Also, should we scrap Cain Velezaquez from the thing? Because I am sure he was only used once for a supershow thing.

I believe he's signed a contract with the comany and went for knee surgery shortly after his match vs. Lesnar.

He's expected to be back from what I've read off various dirt sheets.

21 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Add Chris Bey to Impact Wrestling as he was signed by the promotion today.

I would add him and want to but I need stats.

10 hours ago, ViatorLipsia said:

Please rename Toni Kahn to Toni Khan.

Who is Toni Khan? I only know of Tony Khan.

Also, I don't know if this has come up, but Adam Rose retired from wrestling back in June '19. Not sure if you want to keep him in the game still, since he seems to be done with wrestling altogether. Or do you have to wait a year or so, like Bishoff?

20 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Also, I don't know if this has come up, but Adam Rose retired from wrestling back in June '19. Not sure if you want to keep him in the game still, since he seems to be done with wrestling altogether. Or do you have to wait a year or so, like Bishoff?

I typically remove workers after two years of no active use even as an on-screen personality. 

I think I might just do a light update this month. By light I mean just data and only one worker added (Aoife of NXT UK). Only a few staff were added and mostly it was just Kevin Gil (surprised he wasn't in already and Aja Perrera as a ref.) This is due in part to lack of stats for suggest ed wrestlers and I was busy virtually every weekend this month.

More than Mania in April will come back guns a blazin.

Edited by mkpunk

No worries. I feel like More than Mania/April update is always going to be a big one.

Oh yeah, not sure if it came up or what, but Nightmare Collective should be scrapped entirely, since Kong is off to film GLOW Season 4 and Brandi put the nail in the coffin, as well as acting as a face for her husband, so set her as manager for him(?). So, you could remove Kong from AEW or set her as an non-wrestler. Not sure about Mel or Dr. Luthor.

13 minutes ago, EWFan2004 said:

No worries. I feel like More than Mania/April update is always going to be a big one.

Oh yeah, not sure if it came up or what, but Nightmare Collective should be scrapped entirely, since Kong is off to film GLOW Season 4 and Brandi put the nail in the coffin, as well as acting as a face for her husband, so set her as manager for him(?). So, you could remove Kong from AEW or set her as an non-wrestler. Not sure about Mel or Dr. Luthor.

Kong, Mel and Luthor stay for now but the stable will be gone in the update.

On 25/02/2020 at 13:29, Cauchi19 said:

Kong is also employed by AEW as a Producer so she shouldn't be removed from AEW regardless.

She wouldn't unless I heard otherwise despite AEW having a semi-fluid roster.

The light update for March should be up about Friday night/Saturday morning since I have plans Saturday night...

• Like 1

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic