2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

24 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I like the trade for the mock for the Lions but hate the picks. Nothing wrong against Okudah but we need dline help. I'm more of a believer that good pass rush helps the secondary more than a good secondary helps the dline.

I’m not going to pretend to know much about Detroit’s roster but my first thought was “if you trade back to five, you draft Kinlaw”.

Just about every mock has the Bengals taking Burrow with the Dolphins and Chargers taking Tua and Herbert in some order...the downside is there aren't really any other teams known to be in the hunt for a QB.  All it takes is one more team wanting one of those guys and suddenly the Giants pick at #4 might be a potential trade down.

Or even better...Washington and Detroit trading down as the top 3 picks go to QBs and the Giants somehow get Chase Young.

I can dream :( but really they need offensive tackle desperately and there are no shortage of options.  It's never a sexy pick but it's the right one.

7 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I don't know Kinlaw. I was thinking Derek Brown. 

Totally depends on what kind of defense you run. Brown is like 6’2 250 and Kinlaw is 6’6 300+. If your defense uses smaller quicker ends, Brown is definitely the way to go. Kinlaw reminds me a lot of Stephon Tuitt, but with a higher upside.

I'll only believe Brady playing for anybody else when I see him holding the jersey.

It doesn't make sense for him to leave or for any team to pay a 43 year old QB top dollar for 2 declining seasons. Only way this happens is if the Pats want to move on.

• Like 2