EWB Fantasy Baseball 2020

Maxx

3 hours ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

No idea who is on my team anymore.

It’s on the first page 🙄

• 3 weeks later...

So, I’m gonna try to knock this out and get the rosters up today.  That gives everyone time to adjust based on who won’t be playing this season.

Not an ideal season at all, I’m open to suggestions about what to do to deal with the players opting out.  But since that’s kind of in flux right now it’s difficult to do anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I could but again, given that it’s in flux that’s hard to coordinate.  We could have more guys drop out in the middle of that draft for instance.  

Can I vote for expanded benches so we can all have a decent stockpile of backups for inevitable COVID tests and players dropping out?

It's probably a bit messy but ideally if you have someone like Posey you have a "taxi squad" spot held for his replacement. I pick Posey since he isn't playing, but I think you get the idea. Taxi squad players to replace our top stars should any of them not play.

• Like 1

I can do that.   Someone help me assemble a list of all the players who have opted out so far that have been picked.  I’ll give people who have lost someone a week to pick up a replacement in free agency, then expand the benches and everyone can fill theirs.

MCD- Avisail Garcia, OF, Brewers
9to5- Kolten Wong, 2B, Cardinals
Srar- Yandy Diaz, 1B/3B, Rays

Teams are set up, check for accuracy, report issues.  Then start telling me who you have that's decided to opt out for the season.  If they are coming back you can just put them on IR.

On 11/07/2020 at 15:34, Maxx said:

MCD- Avisail Garcia, OF, Brewers
9to5- Kolten Wong, 2B, Cardinals
Srar- Yandy Diaz, 1B/3B, Rays

Teams are set up, check for accuracy, report issues.  Then start telling me who you have that's decided to opt out for the season.  If they are coming back you can just put them on IR.

Am I  missing something with this?

That’s the player you got auto assigned after you didn’t pick.  I thought the 4 month window to make a pick was pretty generous :(

But seriously though, back in April the 24 hour mark had passed from when Meacon made his last pick, so I marked you for a BPA pick, which I then didn’t get around to doing until this weekend.

• Like 1

On 11/07/2020 at 13:09, Maxx said:

Someone help me assemble a list of all the players who have opted out so far that have been picked.  

Plz bb

@Maxx

Mike Leake, RHP, Diamondbacks

Ryan Zimmerman, 1B, Nationals

Joe Ross, RHP, Nationals

Ian Desmond, OF, Rockies

David Price, LHP, Dodgers

Tyson Ross, RHP, Giants

Felix Hernandez, RHP, Braves

Nick Markakis, OF, Braves

Buster Posey, C, Giants

Michael Kopech, RHP, White Sox

Jordan Hicks, RHP, Cardinals

https://www.sportingnews.com/ca/mlb/news/mlb-players-opting-out-2020-season/1tvir4y99jak41n0rf0sgjky33

• Thanks 1