EWR March 2020 Update

mkpunk

I will post updates based on Evolve and AEW Revolution tonight. 

Spoiler

How to succesfully import data.

By folder:
Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR42 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:
Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transfering over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to do it for a save file.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zwcjyhd0fp8z5ci/March_Lite.zip/file

• Thanks 1

I watched the Evolve show and updated some things as I saw.

Title changes:

Spoiler

Rush won back the ROH World Title from PCO on Saturday night.

Jon Moxley defeated Chris Jericho for the AEW World title on Saturday night at Revolution.

23 hours ago, Rocky said:

Anyone else think the spoilered part was for Evolve stuff? Yeah me too. It’s not 😂

I meant more stats and what not.

23 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Also, Colt Cabana signed with AEW.

I didn't mention what happened on the show other than title changes yet. I can say he was added.

Oh if anyone has any idea of the updates for GCW guys listed last month, i would. That said I will not add the Japanese guys unless they do Mania weekend shows for GCW (which they run what three or four?)

Effy, Blake Christian, Logan Stunt, Black Taurus added in game please? I actually made an account specifically to request them as I've been hoping at least Effy, L Stunt and BChristian would be added to GCW eventually.

Logan Stunt would probably be close to Marko Stunt's stats, but a bit higher on the speed and technical as he seems to be a better actual wrestler than Marko.

Effy would probably be in late 50s-early 60s for everything but a charisma of 79-82? He's insanely charismatic.

Blake Christian is probably a 50s brawl, 60s tech, 75-80 speed.

Black Taurus is probably a mid 70s brawl and mid 70s speed but I have no idea about tech.

Edited by roryposting
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, roryposting said:

Effy, Blake Christian, Logan Stunt, Black Taurus added in game please? I actually made an account specifically to request them as I've been hoping at least Effy, L Stunt and BChristian would be added to GCW eventually.

Logan Stunt would probably be close to Marko Stunt's stats, but a bit higher on the speed and technical as he seems to be a better actual wrestler than Marko.

Effy would probably be in late 50s-early 60s for everything but a charisma of 79-82? He's insanely charismatic.

Blake Christian is probably a 50s brawl, 60s tech, 75-80 speed.

Black Taurus is probably a mid 70s brawl and mid 70s speed but I have no idea about tech.

Black Tauro is actually already in the game as Taurus. Taurus is his AAA name.

16 hours ago, Aero Boy 16 said:

Masashi Takeda should be in the game touring with ZERO1 since he is 1/2 of their Intercontinental Tag Team Championship. He also had a few matches at GCW.

I would add him if I have stats but not to GCW unless he does work the mania weekend shows.

The list of GCW talents suggested last month I need stats of (and a few others)

AJ Gray, Aex Zayne, Manders, Masashi Takeda and Orin Veidt.

I'm also looking for stars for Casanova Valentine, Chandler Hopkins, Kris Bishop, Los Federales Santos Jr., Sareee, The OJMO, Travis Titan and Zachary Cooper. If anyone has any ideas 

Spoiler

Brandi should be included in the Nightmare Family, since she's practically Cody's manager and all.

Also, Zicky Dice is the NWA TV champion. Not sure if he's added in the game or not. I don't know how to stats him.

21 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Black Tauro is actually already in the game as Taurus. Taurus is his AAA name.

I would add him if I have stats but not to GCW unless he does work the mania weekend shows.

The list of GCW talents suggested last month I need stats of (and a few others)

AJ Gray, Aex Zayne, Manders, Masashi Takeda and Orin Veidt.

I'm also looking for stars for Casanova Valentine, Chandler Hopkins, Kris Bishop, Los Federales Santos Jr., Sareee, The OJMO, Travis Titan and Zachary Cooper. If anyone has any ideas 

Takeda is going to Mania Weekend, but until now, not for GCW. He will be at the FREEDOMS April 4th and ICW April 2nd.

Masashi Takeda (34 years - August)

Over: 29

Brawl: 75

Speed: 70

Technical: 43

Charisma: 35

Condition: 90

Speaks: Yes

Atributes: High Spots / Shooting Ability

Finishers:  U-Crash (Inverted Sitout Side Powerslam) [Impact] / Kokutai Ichikaisen Slam (Olympic Slam)  [Impact]

Edited by Aero Boy 16
More info
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Aero Boy 16 said:

Takeda is going to Mania Weekend, but until now, not for GCW. He will be at the FREEDOMS April 4th and ICW April 2nd.

Masashi Takeda (34 years - August)

Over: 29

Brawl: 75

Speed: 70

Technical: 43

Charisma: 35

Condition: 90

Speaks: Yes

Atributes: High Spots / Shooting Ability

Finishers:  U-Crash (Inverted Sitout Side Powerslam) [Impact] / Kokutai Ichikaisen Slam (Olympic Slam)  [Impact]

Noted in my stats for the More than Mania entry.

7 hours ago, Cauchi19 said:

Konnor and Viktor are now going under the names Big Kon and Vik.

Their tag team is being billed as FKA The Ascension as of right now.

This is fixed but Big Kon what the Hell is Ryan O'Reilly thinking with that name?

3 hours ago, mattu29 said:

just noticed rocky romero's charisma is 55 😮

This will most definitely be fixed.

I am looking for suggestions for the More Than Mania promotions. I opened a specific thread for it. 

11 minutes ago, Qwernst said:

Wrestle-1 has been announced to fold on April 1.

Yep I didn't note it but I knew about it... I'll release the W-1 talents (listed under World Japan) from touring commitments. Perhaps Shuji Kondo will be added to Toryumon or Zero1 since he has been semi-frequent in both. The others I'll check.

Update, April will likely be a normal update but I might just include Revolver if I can find a talent list. All talents already planned for MoreThanMania inclusion (namely Tokyo Joshi Pro) will be included in the update.

• Like 2