EWR March 2020 Update

mkpunk

On 04/03/2020 at 06:14, mkpunk said:

I'm also looking for stars for Casanova Valentine, Chandler Hopkins, Kris Bishop, Los Federales Santos Jr., Sareee, The OJMO, Travis Titan and Zachary Cooper. If anyone has any ideas 

Here are my in-game stats for The OJMO and Sareee if it helps:

Full name: Michael Oku, Short name: OJMO

26 Years, April - Lightweight

Brawling: 44

Speed: 66

Technical: 50

Stiffness: 38

Selling: 48

Over: 35

Charisma: 60

Nationality: British
Primary Finisher: Half-Crab

Full name: Sareee, Shortname: Sareee

23 Years, March - Lightweight

Brawling: 45

Speed: 63

Technical: 59

Stiffness: 48

Selling: 57

Over: 30

Charisma: 62

Nationality: Japanese

Primary Finisher: Uranage 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Serotonin said:

What about adding Championship Wrestling From Hollywood and Arizona? Maybe combine them under one promotion, the UWN banner?

I don't watch enough of Arizona. I did early on but fell out of it. I would go to shows if they were closer, they tape out of Mesa at this point. Also a lot of workers are not at all in the game, many don't even have Cagematch profiles.

I believe the reason I removed Hollywood was that it was getting hard to find results to keep up with it and a lot of workers were not in the game at all. I just checked Cagematch and there are hardly anyone there. Oh and a LOT of missing shows from this year.

Toni Storm seems to be getting no love with her anemic charisma rating.

Also, just curious if there's ever been any thought to splitting WWE into 2-3 separate companies/brands (Like maybe WWE and WWE NXT)? I've noticed Dynamite gets cancelled almost immediately due to being in a war with WWE.

3 hours ago, davcarst said:

Toni Storm seems to be getting no love with her anemic charisma rating.

Also, just curious if there's ever been any thought to splitting WWE into 2-3 separate companies/brands (Like maybe WWE and WWE NXT)? I've noticed Dynamite gets cancelled almost immediately due to being in a war with WWE.

That is a quirk in the game and due to how interconnected the brands are not really realistic. If someone wanted to do split data sure.

So, a recent Dark episode oddly enough that shown that QT Marshall and Dustin Rhodes have been regularly tagging as a team called (The) Natural Nightmares, so set a tag team with them with 5 exp along with Brandi being their managers. They have a finisher, but not sure what its called; Dustin does a Dominator and QT hits a cutter/neckbreaker along the way.

On 19/03/2020 at 14:56, conker8 said:

Raise Cody and MJF 's charisma to 90.

We should add Jake Roberts as a manager, with 88 in charisma and 74 in overness.

Tully Blanchard's overness is pretty high right now at 85. Put him on par with Arn Anderson at 71.

I would bump Cody to 93 and MJF to 92, to be honest. Both are very compelling promos and have shown a lot of variety and ability to cut a variety of promos in different settings and always be entertaining. They've both received a lot of praise, and Cody is just slightly ahead because he's shown he's able to cut intriguing and effective promos as both a face and heel, and he's shown a bit more charisma in-ring.

Some AEW stat suggestions:

Lower Jon Moxley's speed to 48 and raise tech to 59.

Raise Adam Page's speed to 66, tech to 68, over to 79, charisma to 78, and stiffness to 50.

Raise Big Swole's overness to 33 and charisma to 57.

Raise Britt Baker's charisma to 75 and over to 60.

Raise Chris Jericho's stiffness to 70 and brawling to 75.

Lower Christopher Daniels' speed to 71 and tech to 76.

Raise Cody's brawl to 71 and tech to 71. Raise Cody's selling to 88. Raise his charisma, as mentioned earlier, to 93.

Raise Darby Allin's brawl to 65 and speed to 79. Raise his stiffness to 47 and selling to 83. Raise Darby's charisma to 72.

Lower Diamond Dallas Page's brawl to 62 and speed to 11.

Raise Rey Fenix's (or Fenix's) tech to 55.

Lower Jake Hager's tech to 81 and raise brawl to 70.

Lower Jimmy Havoc's speed to 53 and tech to 63. Lower charisma to 76.

Lower Joey Janela's charisma to 79.

Raise Lance Archer's tech to 37.

Raise Marq Quen's speed to 75.

Raise Matt Jackson's brawl to 64 and tech to 69.

Raise Nick Jackson's speed to 88 and tech to 68 and charisma to 85.

Raise Nyla Rose's charisma to 66, speed to 36, and over to 61. Uncheck diva.

Raise Orange Cassidy's over to 64.

Raise Trent Barreta's over to 60 to match Chuck Taylor's.

Raise PAC's tech to 74, over to 75, charisma to 77, and selling to 85.

Raise Pentagon Jr.'s speed to 81, tech to 79, and stiffness to 56.

Raise Riho's selling to 76 and tech to 52. Raise her over to 62.

Raise Sammy Guevara's speed to 77 (he's at least as good as Jungle Boy), charisma to 79, and selling to 80.

Raise Santana's brawl to 64, tech to 62, charisma to 77, and over to 72.

Raise Ortiz's speed to 75, over to 72, and charisma to 77.

Raise Wardlow's over to 50 and tech to 35.

Edited by Mancuerda
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mancuerda said:

I just noticed the AEW Women's World Champion is incorrectly listed as Riho. The champion is Nyla Rose. I could just have that wrong in my update data, though.

If I remember, I posted this prior Revolution but I cannot remember.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic